In NYC, what are some good neighborhoods outside of Manhattan?

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

is there any studios that are 500+ in a good area like tribeca or lower eastside or somewhere near city tech? im planning to move to go to school and aneeda good spot to stay also.im 21/single too but i prefer the sexy dominican women.

roll.gif

I needed a good laugh today

is there any studios that are 500+ in a good area like tribeca or lower eastside or somewhere near city tech? im planning to move to go to school and aneeda good spot to stay also.im 21/single too but i prefer the sexy dominican women.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BAMFA

roll.gif

whats so funny

Originally Posted by BAMFA

roll.gif

whats so funny

i know bedstuy has a reputation, but how is it really? are there just bad parts?

i know bedstuy has a reputation, but how is it really? are there just bad parts?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

My buddy lived directly across from Marcy, as in his window looked right at it. He had a nice place, but it's still pretty rugged. He never had any problems personally, but would rarely go on his roof for fear of gunshots.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

My buddy lived directly across from Marcy, as in his window looked right at it. He had a nice place, but it's still pretty rugged. He never had any problems personally, but would rarely go on his roof for fear of gunshots.

greenpoint
williamsburg
carroll gardens
park slope
windsor terrace
sunset park
bay ridge
****r heights
borough park
bensonhurst
gravesend
midwood

all safe and affordable

greenpoint
williamsburg
carroll gardens
park slope
windsor terrace
sunset park
bay ridge
****r heights
borough park
bensonhurst
gravesend
midwood

all safe and affordable

moving to Astoria, Queens in March.. a couple friends recommended it and I've actually seen their apartments. very nice area too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

moving to Astoria, Queens in March.. a couple friends recommended it and I've actually seen their apartments. very nice area too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Astoria is real nice...that's where I grew up pretty much...my dad still lives there and some of my uncles
It has everything too....and the train is right there and takes about 10 minutes to get into the city

Back
Top Bottom