In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Here's how I know our government isn't capable of pulling something like 9/11 off (and managing to have thousands of people keep their mouths shut for ten years):

Here's how I know our government isn't capable of pulling something like 9/11 off (and managing to have thousands of people keep their mouths shut for ten years):

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That's your response? Really? Of all the thousands affected by the tragedy, a ******ed Youtube video about a few people related to the incident is your evidence of people being quieted? how about the countless eyewitness reports of the plane flying into the Pentagon?

Oh, silly me, I'm sure all the people driving on that major highway into Washington, D.C. were paid off by the government and they're living the high life in some Latin American country now. No, wait...I heard they set up road blocks, stopped all traffic, and made sure every other driver would admit they saw an airplane. And if they didn't comply, they hauled them off to a gas chamber.

Get out of here with the ******ed theories.

That's your response? Really? Of all the thousands affected by the tragedy, a ******ed Youtube video about a few people related to the incident is your evidence of people being quieted? how about the countless eyewitness reports of the plane flying into the Pentagon?

Oh, silly me, I'm sure all the people driving on that major highway into Washington, D.C. were paid off by the government and they're living the high life in some Latin American country now. No, wait...I heard they set up road blocks, stopped all traffic, and made sure every other driver would admit they saw an airplane. And if they didn't comply, they hauled them off to a gas chamber.

AMERRRRRICCCAAAA !%%# YAAAAA

AMERRRRRICCCAAAA !%%# YAAAAA

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

that September Clues is a great doco!
Hands down the best one I've seen on this subject..  
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

wait wich point does he have. when he called me a pos? or when told me to kill myself. my man got so sensitive ang got his **** all twisted.

just because i'm not a complete sheep about the military and bc i know there are people who take advantage of the military. there are people not doing their duty. im not gonna appreciate any soldier who does it for the moneyand tuition and then talks about how they can kill anyone if they wanted or how "no one can do what i do".

but thanks for the non vagina response bro. respect.

the kid on the other hand. go watch more bill oreilly. and boston suck you Fmook
I don't see whats wrong with a few people joining the military in order to get paid and get through college? Either way they are still following orders and no they cant kill random people nor can they do anything else illegal. If you got a problem with pointless wars don't blame kids who enlist.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

wait wich point does he have. when he called me a pos? or when told me to kill myself. my man got so sensitive ang got his **** all twisted.

just because i'm not a complete sheep about the military and bc i know there are people who take advantage of the military. there are people not doing their duty. im not gonna appreciate any soldier who does it for the moneyand tuition and then talks about how they can kill anyone if they wanted or how "no one can do what i do".

but thanks for the non vagina response bro. respect.

the kid on the other hand. go watch more bill oreilly. and boston suck you Fmook
I don't see whats wrong with a few people joining the military in order to get paid and get through college? Either way they are still following orders and no they cant kill random people nor can they do anything else illegal. If you got a problem with pointless wars don't blame kids who enlist.

51yZny9ibQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Hardcover: 624 pages
  • Publisher: Ballantine Books (July 19, 2011)
[h3]Product Description[/h3]
Writing with access to thousands of recently released official documents, fresh interviews, and the perspective that can come only from a decade of research and reflection, Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan deliver the first panoramic, authoritative look back at 9/11.

For most living Americans, September 11, 2001, is the darkest date in the nation’s history. What exactly happened? Could it have been prevented? How and why did so much acrimony and bad information arise from the ashes of the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and a quiet field in Pennsylvania? And what remains unresolved? What is certain: Discord and dissent continue to this day.

Beginning with the first brutal actions of the hijackers aboard American Airlines Flight 11, The Eleventh Day tracks the precise sequence of events and introduces the players: pilots, terrorists, the airliners’ passengers, and the innocents who died on the ground. Drawing on previously classified records and raw transcripts, Summers and Swan investigate the response of President Bush and the U.S. military that day, and the failure to intercept the hijacked airliners. They document the untruths told afterward by U.S. officials and, as a counterpoint, thoroughly consider the contentions of the “9/11 truth

51yZny9ibQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Hardcover: 624 pages
  • Publisher: Ballantine Books (July 19, 2011)
[h3]Product Description[/h3]
Writing with access to thousands of recently released official documents, fresh interviews, and the perspective that can come only from a decade of research and reflection, Anthony Summers and Robbyn Swan deliver the first panoramic, authoritative look back at 9/11.

For most living Americans, September 11, 2001, is the darkest date in the nation’s history. What exactly happened? Could it have been prevented? How and why did so much acrimony and bad information arise from the ashes of the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and a quiet field in Pennsylvania? And what remains unresolved? What is certain: Discord and dissent continue to this day.

Beginning with the first brutal actions of the hijackers aboard American Airlines Flight 11, The Eleventh Day tracks the precise sequence of events and introduces the players: pilots, terrorists, the airliners’ passengers, and the innocents who died on the ground. Drawing on previously classified records and raw transcripts, Summers and Swan investigate the response of President Bush and the U.S. military that day, and the failure to intercept the hijacked airliners. They document the untruths told afterward by U.S. officials and, as a counterpoint, thoroughly consider the contentions of the “9/11 truth

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Coincidence or not.. Thats Creepy
This vid was posted a while ago on NT and is a joke. There are reasonable explanations for the deaths.
laugh.gif
"dieing"

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Coincidence or not.. Thats Creepy
This vid was posted a while ago on NT and is a joke. There are reasonable explanations for the deaths.
laugh.gif
"dieing"

Ok so who drove the airplanes into the building. Even people made calls front he airplanes saying it was arab people hijacking it..

Ok so who drove the airplanes into the building. Even people made calls front he airplanes saying it was arab people hijacking it..

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Dude, don't you know, those people who made phone calls knew their families were gonna get paid. They were like "yeah, we'll fly on a death mission so our families can be set for life, even though we're gonna die. And our families are sworn to secrecy. They'll never tell anyone!"

I love conspiracies. PEOPLE TALK! Even Deep Throat revealed himself, and that was ONE GUY in the FBI. The fact people think thousands of people can keep their mouths shut about anything is preposterous.

Dude, don't you know, those people who made phone calls knew their families were gonna get paid. They were like "yeah, we'll fly on a death mission so our families can be set for life, even though we're gonna die. And our families are sworn to secrecy. They'll never tell anyone!"

I love conspiracies. PEOPLE TALK! Even Deep Throat revealed himself, and that was ONE GUY in the FBI. The fact people think thousands of people can keep their mouths shut about anything is preposterous.

There was never any planes. Missiles

Back
Top Bottom