In Rap/Hip-Hop, whose death would be memorialized the MOST?

Out of the 3 you've mentioned I say Jay-Z would be the biggest because everybody knows the guy and he has better image than Snoop he seems more accessible and a nice guy type, Nas & Kanye I would feel really hurt because I feel they have not met their musical potential because they are always putting out some good musical always inventive and creative. IMO opinion if Nas or Kanye passed I would feel cheated because I know they could have given so much more to the music business.

Out of the 3 you've mentioned I say Jay-Z would be the biggest because everybody knows the guy and he has better image than Snoop he seems more accessible and a nice guy type, Nas & Kanye I would feel really hurt because I feel they have not met their musical potential because they are always putting out some good musical always inventive and creative. IMO opinion if Nas or Kanye passed I would feel cheated because I know they could have given so much more to the music business.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

SNOOP DOGG aka The Most Popular/ Recognizable (by name or face) of All Time.
His funeral is prolly gonna be a week long party, and is gonna have 4/20 named after him.

There is no one bigger than the Dogg.
Yo, you might be right...

Dude is the biggest rapper/entertainer ever.

this.

But out of both Jay & Kanye[Nas is in my top 3, but he just isn't commercially known like that], Jay-z would probably be more memorialized SLIGHTLY.  Kanye is known by EVERYONE though. Like everyone everyone

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by HTG Designs

SNOOP DOGG aka The Most Popular/ Recognizable (by name or face) of All Time.
His funeral is prolly gonna be a week long party, and is gonna have 4/20 named after him.

There is no one bigger than the Dogg.
Yo, you might be right...

Dude is the biggest rapper/entertainer ever.

this.

But out of both Jay & Kanye[Nas is in my top 3, but he just isn't commercially known like that], Jay-z would probably be more memorialized SLIGHTLY.  Kanye is known by EVERYONE though. Like everyone everyone

A few years ago I would have went along with the rest of you who are saying Snoop
But in today's atmosphere - HELL NO
Jigga gets this easy
When the Black Album dropped dude went into living legend status to a good amount of rap heads; he pulls Beyonce and because of it gets mentioned by ppl who didnt pay attention to dude; dude went on Oprah and took her to Bed Stuy, not to mention the Kingdom Come 1 day tour/publicity stunt and the many other things dude has done, especially post Black Album.

I remember when ppl were always Snoop was the most recognizable but Jay got that now, word to being on tabloid racks at your nearest grocery store.

A few years ago I would have went along with the rest of you who are saying Snoop
Jigga gets this easy
When the Black Album dropped dude went into living legend status to a good amount of rap heads; he pulls Beyonce and because of it gets mentioned by ppl who didnt pay attention to dude; dude went on Oprah and took her to Bed Stuy, not to mention the Kingdom Come 1 day tour/publicity stunt and the many other things dude has done, especially post Black Album.

I remember when ppl were always Snoop was the most recognizable but Jay got that now, word to being on tabloid racks at your nearest grocery store.

not that it should be this way, but as someone pointed out earlier you gotta look at the generation were in...so;

jigga
snoop
em
wayne
kanye
diddy

a lot of ppl would leave me shock though, $%#@*! like ice cube, nas, busta, dre etc...damn
tired.gif

not that it should be this way, but as someone pointed out earlier you gotta look at the generation were in...so;

jigga
snoop
em
wayne
kanye
diddy

a lot of ppl would leave me shock though, $%#@*! like ice cube, nas, busta, dre etc...damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Jigga gets this easy

this

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Jigga gets this easy

this

prime god forbid any of  these artist die soon you know they gonna look for you right
laugh.gif

prime god forbid any of  these artist die soon you know they gonna look for you right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom