In Rap/Hip-Hop, whose death would be memorialized the MOST?

I hope they all die of natural causes man. NO VIOLENCE please.

but on the real, i alway make sure to recognize Pac's death. dude was more than rhymes for me.

I hope they all die of natural causes man. NO VIOLENCE please.

but on the real, i alway make sure to recognize Pac's death. dude was more than rhymes for me.

Eminem
Jay
Wayne
Kanye
-
-
-
-
The rest of the industry.

Those top 4 guys there would be people all over that would be EMOTIONAL over their death because people feel like they really know them through their music and saw them grow not only as rappers but as entrepreneurs. After those guys I'd probably have to say 50 Cent, Diddy, Nas, Snoop and Ice Cube would be the most monumental.

Eminem
Jay
Wayne
Kanye
-
-
-
-
The rest of the industry.

Those top 4 guys there would be people all over that would be EMOTIONAL over their death because people feel like they really know them through their music and saw them grow not only as rappers but as entrepreneurs. After those guys I'd probably have to say 50 Cent, Diddy, Nas, Snoop and Ice Cube would be the most monumental.

its weird because I can picture hearing Eminem overdosed or something, but can't imagine Jayz dying, so I'm going with jayz just because of shock value.

its weird because I can picture hearing Eminem overdosed or something, but can't imagine Jayz dying, so I'm going with jayz just because of shock value.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Nas, because he's the best ever.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom