In regards to the state of the general forum as a whole... Vol. Taking shots..

k34u4m.jpg

This will come off as self-serving to those that have no idea who the man behind the screen name; behind the stage name is.. but there's about a handful of people still posting that understand what I'm about to say. I hope they're quicker to reply than some of you -- but we all know that's never the case... now assuming this isn't a numbers game or popularity contest, my little "rant" SHOULD be allowed to remain open despite whether or not it's "successful". I'm not gonna violate a single rule, pinky swear
laugh.gif
. There's easily 20 replies a day with my name thrown in somewhere... so allow me to address you all at once. Gloves on, above the belt. I know the rules refs
nerd.gif

OK..

Stop - acting like I'm a bad guy for blatantly letting out the stuff you guys exude anonymously for the sake of discussion.  It's who I am and what I do. Why hide behind an avy or a screen name? That's just how I access NT. I'm always Young Rilla, regardless. And Young Rilla isn't afraid to be open. I bring people together to share common experiences. When it rhymes I call it "rap". When it doesn't, I call it "poetry". Sometimes when I don't feel like condensing it, I make what you call a "thread". Big whoop.. does it offend you that my identity is concrete? Would you be somehow less offended if you didn't know it was me posting the same stuff; if by chance I logged into a different name every day. That way you wouldn't have to deal with one continuous, irrefutable, building plot-line. Is that it? Am I ruining the cloth of this fabric-ated forum ya'll saturate with half-truths by being one of the only people outside of Ben Baller to bring ya'll into my reality? My bad.... I'll be sure to lie and front next time like the rappers ya'll are used to. You bored tweens are lucky I humor you half the time. And the rest of you over the age of 12 should act like it and bring some mature discussion back to the general forum. I used to actually try to bring original ideas and discussions here. Now I barely visit the place because all ya'll wanna do is flame and lack insight. That ain't the NT I joined in 04
smh.gif
. You're sucking all the fun out of what used to be a community as intellectual as it was sarcastic. This forum used to be The Simpsons... now it's American Dad at best. Maybe even King of the Hill
smh.gif

stop- ruining good humor with trite cliches. He's not smashing was funny when HENZO said it just like pink was ONLY fly on DIPSET. Some of you guys need to grow some legs to stand on. I don't mind repping my city and my way of life. It's who I am. A lot of ya'll have no concept of self. Yet, you latch on to the man WITH a concept of self. You define yourself by however he defines himself. "What shades are Kanye wearing Vol. Weak people". I see a thread like that every other Tuesday. Excuse my English, but that's just gay -- as in homosexual - boy on boy -- actually gay. Look like you. BE you. You don't even see it, but following a leader doesn't make you dynamic or "in". At best, it makes you just like everybody else. I never asked for a following. I don't expect one. I'm just Being Me...  if ya'll don't mind..  and once some of ya'll graduate and go through a little living, ya'll might just be thankful to have had a young man spit real $+$% in ya ear way back..

Stop- assuming you know ME. At best, you know my various NT incarnations.  Rumor debunk: I've NEVER had 2 active NT profiles at once. I'm not some online personality like that. I don't even like you people that much. 50 posts and 2 topics a day is fine by me
grin.gif
. Actually, assume whatever you want. It doesn't bother me. But don't weigh down every post I'm in because you feel the need to be the next "funny guy" to make a Rilla quip... like...come on... ain't we talking politics? or religion? Or sex? Why you feel the need to make me the center of attention? I never do. I'm not that type of guy.. You assume that I care about Bottom74Bottom (or Free the Chief, DearWinter219... all that) because YOU care about Bottom74Bottom. I don't take myself half as serious as the cats I've noticed showing up in ever single thread I make. I miss the shadows of NT. It's like a barrel full of crabs on Larry. If I was nobody, I'd be nobody special.. but I'm not.. so I guess I'm just special. But I'm tryna tell ya'll I'm not that either. I'm just a normal guy from the hood with some abnormal stories to tell and the courage to do it over a microphone (and a keyboard). You don't have to respect that. Hell, hate me
laugh.gif
. I actually don't care. But let me enjoy a post or two the same way ya'll do. It's like Eminem saying "When I'm eating, or feeding my daughter, DO NOT come and speak to me". Man, I just wanna be a regular NTer again w/o having to NOT be me..

I got more but I'm done for now... let the shenannigans transpire
smh.gif

Cliffs on 4 paragraphs? You that busy? Would you rather be just call you and read it aloud to you?
laugh.gif

This sounds like a problem that reaches far far beyond NT bro. You need help, and i'm not trying to be funny about it.

I can't bring myself to read all of that, let alone convince myself that its that serious.

Back story on what led to you posting this story?

(Read the whole thing btw)

Ironic... everyone wants to change the world... no one wants to change NT.. and this +$** IS the world to so many of ya'll..

This sounds like a problem that reaches far far beyond NT bro. You need help, and i'm not trying to be funny about it.

You say that as if to say you have ANY idea who or what I'm about outside of NT tho.. assuming I did have a far reaching issue, you ouldn't have a wide enough perspective to diagnose it anyway... as I've already said. "Stop- assuming you know ME. At best, you know my various NT incarnations. "

The only thing I have to address is this...

NT in 04 was a LOT more cutthroat and ruthless. It was more the wild west in here back then than you proclaim the "yns" to be nowadays.

Originally Posted by Diego

Back story on what led to you posting this story?

(Read the whole thing btw)
I've just been real jaded about NT lately... and I've noticed some of the characters that I've enjoyed this place with have been the same way lately. The forum is changing. Sure, it's inevitable. We're getting older and this is a young #%$ website, but I just wanting to say something about it while I still cared enough to do so.. being the outspoken guy I am and all. Then there's all these new names I don't recognize who think it's cool to regonize me and say some ole salty hater stuff . Like, I was banned for like 2 months and I browsed here and there and I'm reading @%$# like "Oh this must be Rilla's new screen name
nerd.gif
" just cuz some guy decided to make a deep post or something. There's like this whole extra gay mythology or something... whatever the word is.. it's like I can't BE me now because people think I'm portraying me now.. I just wanted to address some stuff..

you sound pretty pseudointellectual. like the type of person that's learned some big words but isnt exactly sure how to use them.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

He's not smashing was funny when HENZO said it just like pink was ONLY fly on DIPSET.
Henzo didn't start the YNS movement if I remember correctly and only Killa rocked pink

Originally Posted by Theta

you sound pretty pseudointellectual. like the type of person that's learned some big words but isnt exactly sure how to use them.

You mean like pseudointellectual?
I particularly enjoy when you refer to yourself in the third person
Keeps reality in perspective when I'm self-monitoring.

BIG BOOTY +%%@!$! I GOT BIG BIG BIG BOOTY +%%@!$! (WOOOOO)

BIG BOOTY +%%@!$! I GOT BIG BIG BIG BOOTY +%%@!$! (WOOOOOO)

alot of NTers are immature. I know who you are cuz eddo put me on to you like way back in the day... but yeah u cant take these ppls opinions or words seriously..

they hate wale, drake, everyone.. I think NT is just a venting place for most ppl after a hard day.

Im straight with myself and thats why i got my name and picture on there, but most dudes come here to have fun and talk trash so they're very faceless in their comments as if they're not even responsible for their words or ideas.

Back
Top Bottom