In your opinion, which race of women ages the best?

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
black

Thoughts? Input

Asians tend to develop those dark spots, and caucasians just get really bad. Who else am I missing?

I plan on planting my seed in an asian at least twice, but end up wifing a black one. I'm black myself.

From a strictly scientific point of view, darker-skinned people (sub-Saharan African, Indian, etc.) are the most resistant to certain skin diseases anddeformations that occurs with age/sun exposure.

So I'd say the darker the skin the better they age.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

From a strictly scientific point of view, darker-skinned people (sub-Saharan African, Indian, etc.) are the most resistant to certain skin diseases and deformations that occurs with age/sun exposure.

/ thread

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

From a strictly scientific point of view, darker-skinned people (sub-Saharan African, Indian, etc.) are the most resistant to certain skin diseases and deformations that occurs with age/sun exposure.

/ thread

pimp.gif
co-sign. this was a pretty obvious answer tho

grin.gif
, yea, I knew the answer was obvious. I was actually going to take out the "in your opinion" part, but I figured the majority of NT would startcatching fits.

it varies. asian women look good till they hit 40 then they look 90 outta nowhere like they hit a brick wall. black women that don't let themsselvs get"super-thick" age well aka black don't crack. latin women: 85 percent reach "retirment" status by 21. white girls is like 30/70; themajority of hot cougars are white. all others : luck of the draw.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by triple5sole

Asians. Without a doubt. There ageless
not sure how you guys believe this. age well does include people that are older than 40
Word.. I'm not racist and I guess it's all opinion at the end of the day but Asian women seem to age horribly to me.

Halle_Berry+Jan_05_2008.jpg

Turns FORTY-THREE this August.

Recently gave birth.

Not that she's representative of her race as a whole or anything, but just thought I'd throw that out there. She looks 15+ years younger than shereally is.

QFT

I'm Black and I swear I can't tell my peoples ages for +@%!... I look at them and think of how old they loook and always at about 5-15 years lol

Depends... I've seen Japanese women that are 45 that look 30. I'd say more important is nutrition level, exercise, and family history. BUT... this is agood question. Choose your wife carefully...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom