Indeed.com - Job Search Engine

Anyone use the site? There is pretty much no reason to search monster and career builder anymore.

Anyone use the site? There is pretty much no reason to search monster and career builder anymore.

I actually just started using this site this week after seeing someone mentioning it in another thread.

I actually just started using this site this week after seeing someone mentioning it in another thread.

Indeed.com is DOPE.

I got two job offers off of there in a span of two weeks

1. Hibbet sports manager and 2. Enterprise rent-a-car manager in training...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Indeed.com is DOPE.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Indeed.com is DOPE.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't want to discourage you from the Enterprise thing, but just wanted to give you a heads up if you take that job there. Check this site out if you have the time, gives pretty good insight.
http://www.failingenterprise.com/forums/index.php

Originally Posted by ricky409

Indeed.com is DOPE.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't want to discourage you from the Enterprise thing, but just wanted to give you a heads up if you take that job there. Check this site out if you have the time, gives pretty good insight.
http://www.failingenterprise.com/forums/index.php

I gotten 6 job offers from indeed, best one was $25 hr in NYC, but had to do training and i was still enlisted
mad.gif
. when i told them i was available, the job was already offered to someone else.

I gotten 6 job offers from indeed, best one was $25 hr in NYC, but had to do training and i was still enlisted
mad.gif
. when i told them i was available, the job was already offered to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom