Indeed.com - Job Search Engine

I'ma look into Lowe's. A #*#%+ gone be homeless in a few months if I don't get a job. I gotta stack these chips!

I'ma look into Lowe's. A #*#%+ gone be homeless in a few months if I don't get a job. I gotta stack these chips!

indeed.com
simplyhired.com
jobfox.com
dice.com (if you're in the technology field)

And dont neglect your local unemployment office. It is def. worth a try and you talk someone in person, rather than applying online.

indeed.com
simplyhired.com
jobfox.com
dice.com (if you're in the technology field)

And dont neglect your local unemployment office. It is def. worth a try and you talk someone in person, rather than applying online.

This is pretty cool. I just put in my major and a lot of places came up.
Could be useful thanks

This is pretty cool. I just put in my major and a lot of places came up.
Could be useful thanks

bookmark'd
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by ricky409

Indeed.com is DOPE.

I got two job offers off of there in a span of two weeks

1. Hibbet sports manager and 2. Enterprise rent-a-car manager in training...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't want to discourage you from the Enterprise thing, but just wanted to give you a heads up if you take that job there. Check this site out if you have the time, gives pretty good insight.
http://www.failingenterprise.com/forums/index.php

oh, no worries, fambs... i love it when the NTers try to help out..

i'm really just looking at these jobs for some experience/steady income while i work on my MBA... i DO NOT want to work for either company long term unless its on some middle-upper management stuff...

enterprise was just really a throw in to show yall that indeed.com jobs is a place to go.

i think job search engines are like trendy clothes...

if you're one of the early adopters of it, then its cool.. but once every one starts flooding/rockin it, its kinda wack...

i've heard nothing but horror stories about HUGE job search engines... try lesser known ones and see your results...

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by ricky409

Indeed.com is DOPE.

I got two job offers off of there in a span of two weeks

1. Hibbet sports manager and 2. Enterprise rent-a-car manager in training...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't want to discourage you from the Enterprise thing, but just wanted to give you a heads up if you take that job there. Check this site out if you have the time, gives pretty good insight.
http://www.failingenterprise.com/forums/index.php

oh, no worries, fambs... i love it when the NTers try to help out..

i'm really just looking at these jobs for some experience/steady income while i work on my MBA... i DO NOT want to work for either company long term unless its on some middle-upper management stuff...

enterprise was just really a throw in to show yall that indeed.com jobs is a place to go.

i think job search engines are like trendy clothes...

if you're one of the early adopters of it, then its cool.. but once every one starts flooding/rockin it, its kinda wack...

i've heard nothing but horror stories about HUGE job search engines... try lesser known ones and see your results...

Back
Top Bottom