Indeed.com - Job Search Engine

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

i tried snagajob, @%$! aint working, life about to force me to do other options 
it might be around your area, got me 5 interviews in a little over two weeks.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

i tried snagajob, @%$! aint working, life about to force me to do other options 
it might be around your area, got me 5 interviews in a little over two weeks.

Thanks, I needed this thread. Today is my last day at my current job. Im changing cities.

Thanks, I needed this thread. Today is my last day at my current job. Im changing cities.

Am I the only one who got no help from indeed. I applied to a crapload of jobs. glad I found this one i'm at now.

Am I the only one who got no help from indeed. I applied to a crapload of jobs. glad I found this one i'm at now.

I've been using craigslist mostly. This seems like a good change.

Originally Posted by gescobe

This, but I have a few more weeks, anyone know about pharmacy tech jobs in new york?

Originally Posted by gescobe

This, but I have a few more weeks, anyone know about pharmacy tech jobs in new york?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Watch out when using Craigslist. Granted, you can just ignore them, but a lot of listings appear to be scams. If I can get access to a friend of mines account, I'll show you one of the responses that were sent to him when he sent an inquiry to a position opening. Too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can anyone reference Stylecareers.com?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Watch out when using Craigslist. Granted, you can just ignore them, but a lot of listings appear to be scams. If I can get access to a friend of mines account, I'll show you one of the responses that were sent to him when he sent an inquiry to a position opening. Too
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can anyone reference Stylecareers.com?

I love it. It's more precise and to the meat of things. I got 2 job interviews coming up because of this site. I endorse it fully.

Back
Top Bottom