Indeed.com - Job Search Engine

I love it. It's more precise and to the meat of things. I got 2 job interviews coming up because of this site. I endorse it fully.

So how should I be using this? Just post up my resume and chill or what?

And when I upload my resume the site decides to butcher it, I could post it here if yall are down to critique it too

So how should I be using this? Just post up my resume and chill or what?

And when I upload my resume the site decides to butcher it, I could post it here if yall are down to critique it too

i have been applying like crazy , still no interviews

im applying for all entry level accounting positions

i have been applying like crazy , still no interviews

im applying for all entry level accounting positions

glassdoor.com is my go to. it uses indeed as a job search engine but allows you to read anonymous reviews of companies from employees with info that includes work life, pros cons, and avg salary of position you are looking for. it can even narrow down the job search to be company or job/position specific.

glassdoor.com is my go to. it uses indeed as a job search engine but allows you to read anonymous reviews of companies from employees with info that includes work life, pros cons, and avg salary of position you are looking for. it can even narrow down the job search to be company or job/position specific.

I mess with glass door a lil too...it doesnt help none if you never get that far to even begin taking into account some of the things they offer tho

I mess with glass door a lil too...it doesnt help none if you never get that far to even begin taking into account some of the things they offer tho

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Yeah GlassDoor is slept on. It helps a lot

Yeah GlassDoor is slept on. It helps a lot

man I love it when NT stepps their game up.
pimp.gif
 OP is right.  I figured this out like a few years ago.  Indeed is the one-stop shop.
Sreggie101 nailed it... also use the Indeed.com Forums and search around to get the dirt on company culture, raises, and benefits.  

check out jobvent.com too.  2012 be the year my dudes.

man I love it when NT stepps their game up.
pimp.gif
 OP is right.  I figured this out like a few years ago.  Indeed is the one-stop shop.
Sreggie101 nailed it... also use the Indeed.com Forums and search around to get the dirt on company culture, raises, and benefits.  

check out jobvent.com too.  2012 be the year my dudes.

Back
Top Bottom