INDIE Music Thread

Not really indie, but I highly suggest for everyone to listen to the new Kanye album, who hasn't.
I think it should get a lot of love from you guys in this thread.

Black Flag- My War

Minor Threat - I Don't Wanna Hear It

Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized

Bad Brains - The Big Take Over

Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles

Last edited:
The Germs - Lexicon Devil

X - Nausea

RIP Ray Manzurek.... Once got to hang out & get drunk with John Doe & Michael Blake (writer for Dances With Wolves book & screen play). Blake was a really nice & down to earth guy... Originally met him when he visited my school & we talked about music for a loong time. He later invited me to hang out that night...

Janes Addiction - LA Medley (The Doors LA Woman, X - Nausea, & The Germs - Lexicon Devil)

Was the most dangerous rock band at one point. Was privileged to see them perform live many times in their hey day. Got to hear this song live & it's so ferocious live... This was a genius medley of seminal LA bands.

Last edited:
Anyone a fan of The Virgins? Their debut might've been my favorite release of '08... Looks like a new album might be coming down the pike. Here's a 5 min vid billed as a Day In The Life...

James Blake - Retrograde (Glastonbury 2013)

The BBC uploaded a bunch of Glastonbury 2013 performances to their youtube page. Check out the link if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5A4nPQbUF8D4C8LWRm2Ptqh2N4Jh6klg

Toro Y Moi - Say That (Glastonbury 2013)

Lianne La Havas - Is Your Love Big Enough (Glastonbury 2013)

Michael Kiwanuka - Home Again (Glastonbury 2013)

Phoenix - Entertainment (Glastonbury 2013)

Cat Power - Metal Heart (Glastonbury 2013)

Last edited:
Beck - I Won't Be Long & Defriended

Feelin' this new song from Beck. His previous new release was ok, but this new song is nice... The older song is the one on the bottom.

That I/O song is great thanks for sharing. Some mo

Gonna see them here soon cant wait

Not indie but his new album just dropped. One of my Fav Pretty Lights jams from way back

Anyone an old head like me & love the Stone Roses? A doc is coming out about the band called Made of Stone. Below is a trailer & a few songs...

I Wanna Be Adored, Fools Gold, & Something's Burning

Last edited:
What ive been bumpin all summer. I love the build up of his songs but when it comes down to is its just feel good music

Phoenix - Trying To Be Cool (Bebot remix & Soul Clap Remix)

If you like these remixes, you can use the soundcloud link above to DL these remixes for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom