INDIE Music Thread

La Femme - Amour dans Le Motu

I really like their sound...New Wave/Surf Pop fusion. All their songs are in French though :lol:

I love mashups/covers TLC x The XX. A very beautiful rendition

I love 50's and 60's doo wop. This has that feel

Neon Indian - Polish Girl

Doing some work around the house while my iPhone was on shuffle mode & this played. I haven't heard this song in a minute. Had to replay it...

The Nirvana cover by Yuna was awesome :pimp:

Polish Girl :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Absolutely love that song, perfect for the summer time.

listened to No Age's new album all day and I love it. Definitely a fav of mine this year, though I love everything they do. Fantastic experimental punk/noise music.

neon indian is that dude..

i used to be straight up addicted to era extrana..

i would listen to it in the car and i would also fall asleep to it every night.

any king krule fans?

his debut album found it's way online, so far i really like what i'm hearing..

it's a nice change of pace.

im a sucker of the violin. Great vocals as well

I know it's not indie but if you are looking for some soft smooth electonic i have been bumpin the Polish Ambassador for a while. Their album Ecozoic is amazing and free for download

has a nosaj thing feel

Great party song, with an eclectic mix of styes

One more Polish Ambassador. ive been in love with this remix for years

Last edited:
We all love Grimes, but i'd though i'd share the performance that made her on of my favorite artists. Seeing her create the music is truly majestic.

Originally Posted by Trilluminated  

any king krule fans?

his debut album found it's way online, so far i really like what i'm hearing..

it's a nice change of pace.
The album is great. Loved the EP, the album is more of that goodness. Very smooth and the voice just takes everything to another level.

Blood Orange - Hold On We're Going Home

New from Dev Hynes. A cover of a Drake song...

Volcano Choir - Comrade

Has someone posted this yet?

Last edited:
I know it's not indie but if you are looking for some soft smooth electonic i have been bumpin the Polish Ambassador for a while. Their album Ecozoic is amazing and free for download

The Polish Ambassador is soooo dope. Didn't think any other NTers messed with him. It's actually one dude and he also goes by the name Ample Mammal, which is more psychedelic music. Here are my favorite tracks by him

Mi Malo I could have sworn the Polish Ambassador was two dudes.

Breakbot for all you who enjoy 80's funk style

Back
Top Bottom