INDIE Music Thread

Been listening to Ryn Weaver's Octahate all this month. Very catchy, and Cashmere Cat kills the beat
pimp.gif
Cashmere cat is 1/3 of Dj Yolo bear

TV on the Radio announced their new album coming out some time this fall called Seeds. Below is the teaser trailer. Excited for this release. One of the most imaginative bands out...

Looks like the new album from Grimes will have a more EDM sound. Don't know how I feel about it, I support artists evolving and changing but I really enjoyed her sound, style and feel she may be trying to appeal to the masses. Im just being selfish. Thoughts?

Electric Wire Hustle - Look In The Sky

Kiwi's released a new single... New album due to drop Sept. 8th... :smokin

Wilco - Impossible Germany

Posting some older tracks. I consider all of these perfect tracks.

Have no idea what this song is about but damn it sounds good.

Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body

Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place

TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me

I can't wait until their new album drops. One of the most original American bands out there right now.

TV on the Radio - Love Dog

Some more older tracks.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Soft Shock

Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place

This song is 32 years old & I'm never tired of hearing it ever.

Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place

This song is 32 years old & I'm never tired of hearing it ever.
Man, funny you metion Talking Heads. Tonight Lotus is doing a Talking Heads set at Gathering of the Vibes. Unfortunately they wont be streaming it over the internet but they will be streaming it on 89.5 WPKN Radio.

http://gatheringofthevibes.com/artist-archive/lotus/

I live in New Haven CT so i will be able to listen to it. Hopefully if you live in the Northeast you can too.

I love Lotus and Talking Heads, needless to say I am really looking forward to the set.

Aussie siblings Angus and Julia Stone's new album produced by the legend Rick Rubin released yesterday..definitely one of my favorite acts, their last Down the Way  is such an awesome album 

my favorite song so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom