indiglo 14- 8/13/16

Dang, gotta find a way to come up on these. Hope it's not a part of one of those stupid draw systems

glasses.gif

nthat.gif

What do y'all think NT?

There should also be a red line in the indiglo logo

The Jumpman badge looks like its got the clear sticker over it, like the production models. Dunno if this speaks to the authenticity of that pic, but it may be obscuring the red line. Id swear I see a slight hint of red at the top, but I could be imagining that

They look fire to me lol, can't wait. Yes I know they're fakes before everyone starts complaining about the pictures from now until release date :rolleyes

​
Nice, but it's lookin' like the leather on the heel & side of the shoe... are two different grains. It could just be me though.
 ​
Repped nonetheless, @calYe2da.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Man!! Takes me back to 8th grade and I'm 30 now. These were my 2nd pair of jordans. 1st was the last shot. Still have both of them but they hella small now. I'll be coppin thr indiglow and the oxy fo sho bro.

Would be awesome if we can get the og silver box. I loved that box.
Hell yeah, it is! But most likely get the crappy 30 year anniversary box.

You guys think it'll sell out first day or fast? I thought the Laney 14 was going to, but I picked them up like on Wednesday at the mall, when it dropped on Saturday.

I think they will sell out quick in my city. It's cray. **** gets sold quick but I hardly ever see anybody rocking heat out in public I don't get it

Back
Top Bottom