indiglo 14- 8/13/16

One week left. Hard to believe its the shoe that started it all for me, and its finally coming back. After calling for them for years.

the only difference i see is the shape of the heel (green part)

One week left. Hard to believe its the shoe that started it all for me, and its finally coming back. After calling for them for years.

the only difference i see is the shape of the heel (green part)

Not sure how much the colors actually compare, but these are actually 'Vivid Green' instead of 'Indiglo' like on the OGs.

Wow, OS kicks sold out pretty quickly... I'm worried that these may be harder than we all initially thought (as in-forget about the discounts).

Nah man won't be hard at all. U guys worry too much
Yup. I was worried about black metallic V selling out. I was dead wrong on that one. These won't sell out first day, but I feel will do better than the Oxydized.
I feel the same. Better than Oxys, but not an instant sell out. Black Jordans tend to do pretty well.
These will be my consolation prize if (and when) I strike out on the 1's on September.

I'M THINKIN' JB CHANGED THE NAME TO "VIVID GREEN" TO AVOID ANY LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS THAT COME WITH USING THE NAME "INDIGLO", 'CAUSE IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN,TIMEX OWNS THE RIGHTS TO THAT NAME...JUST MY OPINION. EITHER WAY, COUNT YA BOY IN FOR A PAIR...HOLLA!

CED B.

All the hallmarks of Retro JB :rolleyes
Banana toe - Check
Ashy Durabuk/Nubuck - Check
Oddly lowered ankle height - Check

At least the hype is low, and maybe a sub-MSRP is doable

Last edited:
Went to pick up tix for these and the 12s, my usual spot said they had a ton of pairs. Got to see them at the shady store in my mall. They look good to me.

The employees were trying to sell me the 12s early for 170 so when I asked if they had the 14s they pulled em out and were surprised when they saw the manager wanted retail to sell em early. I guess retailers are realizing shoes aren't selling out so y jack up the price(in certain places for certain pairs)

Went to pick up tix for these and the 12s, my usual spot said they had a ton of pairs. Got to see them at the shady store in my mall. They look good to me.

The employees were trying to sell me the 12s early for 170 so when I asked if they had the 14s they pulled em out and were surprised when they saw the manager wanted retail to sell em early. I guess retailers are realizing shoes aren't selling out so y jack up the price(in certain places for certain pairs)
I might have done that for the 14s,but think I'll wait to see how they sell before I cop. hoping for a discount

Was really hopin these would make it to FTL here in MT ... but actually on 2nd thought seeing as how 14s dont sell all that well, these should last long enough to make it on NDC and cop with 15% off :smile:

Was really hopin these would make it to FTL here in MT ... but actually on 2nd thought seeing as how 14s dont sell all that well, these should last long enough to make it on NDC and cop with 15% off :smile:
hard to judge releases now tbh. black toes sold really well although arguably the best 14 color next to the last shots. ever since the aquas I just don't know anymore

Retros go to outlets as they promote foot traffic-doubt you'll ever see these discounted on NDC

Back
Top Bottom