indiglo 14- 8/13/16

Nightwing has a review up on these. Says the quality is comparable or, in some cases better than the OG's. Say what you want about this skills on court but I trust his retro reviews because of his honesty in regards to materials, quality, etc.

Was really hopin these would make it to FTL here in MT ... but actually on 2nd thought seeing as how 14s dont sell all that well, these should last long enough to make it on NDC and cop with 15% off :smile:

Retros go to outlets as they promote foot traffic-doubt you'll ever see these discounted on NDC
yup, grey and thunder 14s sat in a full size run for like 8 months on NDC and never went on sale

Retros go to outlets as they promote foot traffic-doubt you'll ever see these discounted on NDC

Re-read plz didnt mention outlets or nike discounting them

And when a shoe does not sell out asap, around about late afternoon Nike has been putting them up on desktop (not ONLY snkrs) and you can use a disc code if you have one

And when a shoe does not sell out asap, around about late afternoon Nike has been putting them up on desktop (not ONLY snkrs) and you can use a disc code if you have one

Do you have proof of this? I've never heard of this before but you could be right.

Nightwing has a review up on these. Says the quality is comparable or, in some cases better than the OG's. Say what you want about this skills on court but I trust his retro reviews because of his honesty in regards to materials, quality, etc.

Nightwing seems to be the most honest youtube shoe reviewer, some channels USED to be honest but you can kind of tell they've been getting major hookups by Nike/JB *cough*Foamer*cough* that have affected the validity of their reviews.

Do you have proof of this? I've never heard of this before but you could be right.

This happened with the Oxidized and even Metallic V's
Saturday afternoon they were purchasable from NDC main-site

Oh ok I see what you're saying-I thought you meant NDC marked them down on the website for everyone. You're talking about using unique discount codes.

Yup basically anything thats been SNKRS releases, give em a half a day and theyre up. Got the metallic 5s for $170ish

Oh ok I see what you're saying-I thought you meant NDC marked them down on the website for everyone. You're talking about using unique discount codes.

Man we could only wish .... thatd be great

Last edited:
Yup basically anything thats been SNKRS releases, give em a half a day and theyre up. Got the metallic 5s for $170ish
Man we could only wish .... thatd be great

How do you get your codes btw? The only codes I've been able to get are the $5 survey codes. I know Nike gives 20% off codes if they screw up orders though, but that rarely happens nowadays.

Went to check out the release procedure this evening. Dude at Fnl claims they only have have 10 pair, 1 size 12, they're doing fcfs and he can guarantee I get it for $50.

My body is ready
nthat.gif
Clean as hell, but I have to cop on sale (if they ever go on sale) since I chose the Oxy 14's instead.

How do you get your codes btw? The only codes I've been able to get are the $5 survey codes. I know Nike gives 20% off codes if they screw up orders though, but that rarely happens nowadays.
yeah thats really only time they give em but sometimes you can flat out ask and a rep will hit u with one (but youll more than likely get that L)

He's comparing the feel of 17yr suede to brand new suede? Nonetheless, i've been waiting for this cw to drop, can't wait.

Pretty sure these will fly down here...people will try to get these purely because they are shoes for back to school....lmao thunder 14s flew as well [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom