indiglo 14- 8/13/16

yea only black toes sold fast and I'm sure when last shots come they will too. anything else doesnt

I believe this was the case with the OGs as well. If I remember correctly, the Indiglos were used in NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" vid as the video went over budget (back in the days of big budget vids) and these were purchased on discount/at the Nike outlet for the videoshoot (the video was released soon after in early 2000).

Last edited:
yea only black toes sold fast and I'm sure when last shots come they will too. anything else doesnt

I believe this was the case with the OGs as well. If I remember correctly, the Indiglos were used in NSYNC's "Bye Bye Bye" vid as the video went over budget (back in the days of big budget vids) and these were purchased on discount/at the Nike outlet for the videoshoot (the video was released soon after in early 2000).
yea I was gonna say ogs go fast but remembered Indiglos and the ugly white ones are too

I thought you were kidding but holy s**** 3 of them are wearing indiglo 14's...don't ask me who, I don't know their names
Timberlake, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone

Last edited:
Probably could have held longer for an even better deal, but I jumped at around 150. Looking forward to lacing these up for some winter leagues

really really tempting
definitely wanna cop a pair but i think they'll be had for even less in a couple months. im hoping around 130.
Yeah, hopefully. I tried them on and they're cool but not my favorite Jordan. They also clearly cut corners compared to the OG models if you look at comparison videos. $130 or so is a good price.

I wore these from like 7 am until about 10 pm. No complaints on comfortability. I'm still wondering why the black toes were so bad. Wore them like once for a few hours and my feet were aching.

I wore these from like 7 am until about 10 pm. No complaints on comfortability. I'm still wondering why the black toes were so bad. Wore them like once for a few hours and my feet were aching.
Black toes were horrible man I had to get rid of my pair after wearing them once. My toes were in pain and they were literally bricks. That's the reason why I haven't tried any 14 after that one lol

Black toes were horrible man I had to get rid of my pair after wearing them once. My toes were in pain and they were literally bricks. That's the reason why I haven't tried any 14 after that one lol

Buying insoles do not help either.

Damn good look for those that can get in on it. I thought I was doing good getting a pair for $119/shipped and that's without a box! Would've gladly pair $6 more for the box lol.

Called in and they only had size 13 left in the Indiglo.

HOWEVER, still some scattered sizes of the Oxy at... gasp $110 with free shipping! Get on it NT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom