indiglo 14- 8/13/16

so based on the leg work ive done, it seems like the hype isnt there for these.

which is an eye opener bc these are an OG colorway thats being retroed for the first time ever.

i also thought the V's would fly but theyre chillin.

have these been MASS produced or are people just targeting the gold xi lows right now?

which is an eye opener bc these are an OG colorway thats being retroed for the first time ever.

have these been MASS produced or are people just targeting the gold xi lows right now?

XIVs arent that popular in general, the only time i saw a number of people wearing them was in 1999 and when they first retroed in 2005. cant wait to cop these with my discount code

Real shoe heads want the real classics **** Jordan released played in ... Alot of new **** just for the money not even made to last I need these OG 14s [emoji]128175[/emoji]

XIVs arent that popular in general, the only time i saw a number of people wearing them was in 1999 and when they first retroed in 2005. cant wait to cop these with my discount code

Js, imo, aren't what they used to be. Unless they're limited, XIs, or Is they never seem to move.

i was the 2nd and 3rd person to sign up for these at my local champs. 

they let me sign up even tho the raffle ended at 6 pm 

Several factors:

1.) They're 14s, which a lot of people don't like (I think because people think they look like a 90s baseball shoe)

2.) $190 price tag

3.) There were and are lot of other big retro releases this year.

I find it funny how JB prices the less popular retro models at $190.. I can't imagine a lot of people buy them at full retail. I guess it was part of the plan to have models sit on shelves though.

bet.

all i need to kno.

waitin for a sale to surface for these then.

you dont always see a sale coming for certain shoes but for these it seems totally feasible...

bet.

all i need to kno.

waitin for a sale to surface for these then.

you dont always see a sale coming for certain shoes but for these it seems totally feasible...

Aqua 8s, Chrome 8s, Copper 17s, etc. all went on sale so my guess is that these will as well.

People simply aren't buying every release anymore.. Crazy to think just 2 years ago models like Sport Blue AJKO sold out on release. I really wonder if Nike's price and supply increase had that bad of an effect on demand.

Came across this pair in a mom'n'pop. Took em for $210 no tax
The hype is definitely low for these. I expect many of you to find good below MSRP deals, but this is my only cop this year, so Im fine with purchasing at roughly MSRP. Been waiting 17 years to grab another pair

View media item 2129024View media item 2129025View media item 2129026View media item 2129027
The quality seems fine, although at this point I basically have no memory of the OG XIV's, so feel free to point out any differences.
Im happy to try get better pics upon request

Ankle padding is very comfortable, just as the video said
The banana toe is pretty modest in person. Not really a problem
Not really seeing any glue or sewing mistakes
Some creasing on the side of the right shoe. But Im gonna wear these plenty so no stress

Overall Im definitely satisfied

Last edited:
I put in my ticket as usual at Hibbets and they said mine was the 1st ticket cause everyone is waiting for the 11s. They can have them I still have my OGS from 7th grade in great shape except for the sole separation smh. But come Sat I'll have a new pair.

Robocopped! I got the og's when I worked at niketown. It's about time. Now if they could retro the navy low 13's I'd be set!
nthat.gif

These will be easy cop everyone wants the Gold 11s these are a must but will sit in the H..[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom