indiglo 14- 8/13/16

Called in and they only had size 13 left in the Indiglo.

HOWEVER, still some scattered sizes of the Oxy at... gasp $110 with free shipping! Get on it NT!

And I'm a 13! Ahh lol

EDIT: called and all size 13s are gone. He seemed annoyed so they may be getting slammed with calls.

Last edited:
Pair I won off eBay came in. Brand new as auction stated. Looked them and they seem legit to me.

A few minor qc issues but that's JB these days. Small nubs where midsole/outsole pulled from the mold. Lace eyelets not sewed at exactly the same height.

Last edited:
For you guys that own a pair how do these run? The last pair of 14s I owned were the black toes and those things were horrendous in terms of quality and comfort

For you guys that own a pair how do these run? The last pair of 14s I owned were the black toes and those things were horrendous in terms of quality and comfort
Quality and comfort is definitely better than the Black Toe 14s. Sizing wise I feel the BTs run a smidge bigger, but I still wear 9.5 comfortably in this years 14s, 2014 BTs and 2012 Black/Reds.

Quality and comfort is definitely better than the Black Toe 14s. Sizing wise I feel the BTs run a smidge bigger, but I still wear 9.5 comfortably in this years 14s, 2014 BTs and 2012 Black/Reds.
Cool thanks for that man I may just pull the trigger on these then

Cool thanks for that man I may just pull the trigger on these then
I have no problems with my pairs of 2016 XIV. I paid full retail when they dropped and have worn each pair multiple times since RD.

I'd easily pull the trigger at $140.

^This. I can't compare to previous 14's since this is my first pair. But I've worn mine 3 to 4 times no issues and went with my usual 9.5.

I went TTS, have worn prolly 8-10 times and really enjoy these. Got em for $160 a few weeks after release, $140 or less feels like a no brainer.

I went TTS, have worn prolly 8-10 times and really enjoy these. Got em for $160 a few weeks after release, $140 or less feels like a no brainer.
idk why but I have to go a whole size up in this year's 14's I can't speak for previous 14's

just picked these up for $100 in the shadiest way imaginable but im not complaining lol i love these...had the OG years ago and beat them to death glad i got em again!!

Last edited:
did anyone get the order from FNL? I just got an email saying the order was canceled because of no inventory :stoneface:

Favorite shoe of all time. Up to three pairs so far. I customized one pair by blacking out all the green and doing the toe box jumpman silver. That's the pair I've been wearing heavy since 8/13.

I've been waiting on these a long time now, you already know. & who knows how long it will be before we see another retro of this shoe. When/If it does happen again, lets keep it as true to the OG as possible again JB. I appreciate that.. If I'm even alive at that point. 17 years tho?! C'mon man. Let's not repeat that time frame. Of course these could've used the articulated zoom air in the forefoot. At least they almost stayed true to the OG. Ribbing on the sides would've been horrible. They look much better the way they are.

Materials on these are A1 but the QC wasnt the best. Luckily I was able to choose in person with all my pairs. Might not be so lucky if I get another pair lol. Doubt they'll still be available for local pick up.

View media item 2228505
Thank you to THEGAMEMODO9 who gave the heads up on the finishline deal.

village1600... What's up man?! I know you've been waiting on these for years too.

View media item 2228601

Last edited:
I agree materials a1. But some pairs are lacking in quality. When I got mine release day I went thru 4 pairs to find the right one lol. I gota bust these out this week

Back
Top Bottom