Industry HBO Series - Renewed for Season 3

love this show can’t wait

soundtrack was fire too hope they keep it going

1659409974828.png

first episode of season 2 was good. was already a fan after season 1

also i have zero recollection of anything that happened in season 1. didn’t dude get into a motorcycle accident ?

they just kinda forgot to mention that lol

I don't even remember what Harper did to white girl :lol:

Snaked her at work? ****ed her man? Or both? :nerd:

Harper got Daria fired :lol: and got Eric hired back

Yasmine and co wanted the workplace to change

Harper went back on the plane :lol:

What Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby said. Not only that but she was a real c**t about it too. Harper told Yas she wouldn’t have made that decision because she would have never been in that position because she was weak. Turned her voice up, puffed her chest out and everything :lol:

didn’t dude get into a motorcycle accident ?

they just kinda forgot to mention that lol

Are you referring to Robert? Was this something that was heavily intimated? They showed him speeding off on the motorcycle but in his final scene he was just driving down a steet. They never showed clips of him getting into an accident.

Unless you are talking about someone else :lol:

I can already tell Harper and Yas are going to get on my nerves this season for entirely different reasons :lol:

I know y’all rock with her but Harper is feeling herself a little too much. Folks really don’t play with that WFH privilege and she is “trading”, no pun intended, based on her past accomplishments at this point. Also lowkey acting smarter than Eric :smh: She better pray that Jesse Boom **** pops.

Yas on the other hand is just the embodiment of privilege. I hope she takes a massive L this season. She is going to somehow get ****ed messing around with that woman on the 12th floor in wealth management.

Robert is going to smash Nicole :lol:

Yasmine working with the smarter and more confident version of herself :lol:

mad the new girl experience was different from hers

Kenny being a changed man :lol:
1659591063225.png

Tell me this constant phone vibrating on a table sound when they're in the office is just a gimmick for this one episode.

Back
Top Bottom