Infighting within the BLM movement....

There were reportedly some missing funds (over 300k) from a Haitian relief fundraiser that King never really had answers for.

Also, I thought it was a bit weird that he put up 10k for someone to go out and take down the confederate flag a few months back in SC, but wouldn't try to do the job himself.

I dunno, man...there's just something off about him.

I agree.

More power to him fighting for injustice. But something definitely ain't right. Right wing/White supremacy conspiracy, smear campaign. Yeah, ok :lol:. Dude is definitely white.

Well, things just got interesting...
[h2]Shaun King is indeed white, say family members who confirmed to Breitbart and CNN  yesterday that the activist has misled the world about his racial identity.[/h2]
CNN’s Don Lemon told viewers that he had spoken to a family member who told him King is caucasian. Breitbart can today add to that confirmation a family member, possibly the same person Lemon spoke to, as well as two childhood acquaintances of King’s who all say he was never considered anything other than white.

Explosively, they suggest that the “hate crime” King claims was perpetrated on him  was racially motivated but it didn’t happen because King was black: it happened because he was a white man dating a black girl.

King’s story continues to unravel with over a hundred publications and news channels worldwide covering our Breitbart exclusive. King went on a long Twitter tirade yesterday to complain about death threats but as of this morning has failed to address the central question of his race.

This morning the Daily Caller  reported that black conservative group Black Conservatives Fund PAC has offered to donate $25,000 to Black Lives Matter if King can prove that his father is black  or if he agrees to a DNA test.

^^ That last paragraph is an opening that could be used. They want to get involved with this, make em pay somehow. Chess, not Checkers

There's no dispute his mom is white...it's the race of his dad that isn't clear.  Shaun King himself has been pretty evasive in his responses to that question - instead saying that all of his siblings have different fathers.

Seems like he's insecure. White people have never had problems being white in the black community in the US and the black countries. Dude needs to grow up and be himself. Can't be living a lie.

Yeah, I keep hearing about him using money from fundraisers for personal use, but I've yet to see any concrete proof here or anywhere on the interwebz. Not saying it isn't possible, and if it did happen I would never condone such actions.

But as it stands, nobody is providing any evidence of it. It's funny to see people bash hashtag activism, but then turn around and take hearsay from Twitter as truth.
"Following the 2010 Haiti earthquake,  King raised $540,000 for relief that was designated to build the Miriam Center, a home for disabled Haitian orphans. Miriam Center indicated they had received $200,000"

Check the following link for more information.

http://haitirewired.wired.com/profiles/blogs/using-the-web-celebrity-and

As for Tamir Rice:

Through the fund-raising website, YouCaring.com, King raised $60,000 for the family of Tamir Rice.  After learning the child had not been buried as of five months after the the shooting and the child's mother had moved into a homeless shelter,  King started the fund to assist the Rice family. The family's attorney, Timothy Kucharski was alerted to the existence of the fund, however, neither he nor the Rice family had heard of King or the fundraiser nor had any money been received.  Eventually, the money raised was seized by the court and placed into a trust for the Rice family. King and Benjamin Crump then started a second charity drive for the Rice family, with the proceeds going directly to the family. An additional $25,000 was raised.

Anyone think that those BLM activist meeting with Hillary was staged? I sure do.

BLM including Deray and Netta are Clinton proxies funded by Soros.

Regarding Farrakhan, the man is a quack who sold the Nation out to the Church of Scientology for $2 Million.

Back to the topic:

Online activists raised $60K for Tamir Rice’s family — so where did all that money go?

Shaun King was furious.

The author and life coach turned activist has been one of the most prominent online voices in recent months, as protests of police impunity that began in Ferguson, Mo., spawned demonstrations in cities across the country. For those following the ever-growing roster of names of black men and boys killed by police, he has been one of the essential follows.

But his latest tweet storm, published Monday afternoon, was not about a new police shooting. In fact, it was about an old one.

For King and many of the other activists who have been some of the driving forces online behind the Black Lives Matter protests, the shooting of 12-year-old Tamir Rice last November as he played in a park near his home was one of the most difficult of the many anecdotes.

For many of the most vocal activists, that Tamir was a child and that his shooting was captured on grainy camera footage makes this case the most difficult to stomach. When extended video of the shooting — which showed Cleveland police tackling Tamir’s sister to the ground as she ran to his dying body — was released late last year, one of the top protest organizers in Ferguson texted to tell me it had made him physically sick, imagining what he would do if his younger sister was wounded and he was tackled while trying to help her.

So when a new court filing in the Rice family’s civil suit against the city of Cleveland revealed that Tamir has yet to be buried and that his mother was, at least temporarily, living in a homeless shelter, King was incensed.

“Absurd!” he insisted to me in a direct message on Monday afternoon, especially, he noted, because just months earlier an army of online samaritans had raised almost $60,000 for the Rice family.

So where had all of that money gone?

In 24 hours, I raised $60,000 for the family of Tamir Rice. Little did I know that white supremacists & 2 scumbag attorneys would intervene
— Shaun King (@ShaunKing) May 4, 2015

Timothy Kucharski had been one of two attorneys representing the Rice family for several weeks when he got a call from a friend in early December, asking about an online fundraiser he was seeing in the Rice name.

Created on the Web site YouCaring.com, thousands of dollars were pouring into a fund for the Rice family. But Kucharski had never heard of King — one of the fund’s primary organizers — and Rice’s mother told him that she was unaware of the fundraiser.

As the fund surpassed $27,000, Kucharski contacted law enforcement as well as YouCaring.com directly, asking that the assets being donated to the fund be seized and held for the Rice family. He contacted King, who has previously used his social media following to raise money for victims of police shootings and natural disasters and who insisted that his plan was always to give the money to the family. As they went back and forth, a number of Twitter users — led in part by right-wing blogger Charles C. Johnson — began insisting that the fundraiser was a scam and demanding it be halted.

Online fundraising has become commonplace in these racially charged police death cases. Hundreds of thousands were raised for both the family of Michael Brown and for the legal defense of Ferguson officer Darren Wilson. Within hours of six Baltimore police officers being charged in connection to the death of Freddie Gray, a legal defense fund had been created and was being heavily promoted by the local police union.

Even as the confusion spread over whether or not King’s pledge drive for Rice was legitimate, the fundraiser still ended up netting almost $60,000 — money that, at the request of the Rice family attorneys, was seized by the court.

The court set up a trustee to manage the funds, placing all the money into Tamir Rice’s estate, meaning any withdrawal would require a judge’s ruling. Rather than being gifted the money directly, the Rice family would now have to apply for each disbursement.

“I never touched the money, I never had control over any of the money,” Kucharski said.

Not long after the money was handed to the court-appointed trustee, the Rice family shook up their legal team.

Kucharski and David Malik, a well-known civil rights attorney in Cleveland with a history of winning settlements from the Cleveland Police Department in use-of-force cases, were out. They were replaced by Benjamin Crump, who has represented the families of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown, and Ohio-based civil rights attorney Walter Madison.

According to people who’ve spoken with both the Rice family’s former and current legal teams, the shake-up stemmed from a number of disagreements. The new legal team felt as if the Rice family had been unnecessarily shielded from the media, a detriment to their ability to create public awareness of the case. The Cleveland attorneys felt slighted, that they had been ditched for higher profile attorneys without local ties and knowledge.

After concluding their service, Kucharski and Malik filed for attorney’s fees and were paid a combined $23,700 from the estate fund, according to court documents. Several other small disbursements have been made from the fund, to cover things including funeral costs and securing Tamir’s body — which has yet to be buried.

According to Doug Winston, the court-appointed trustee of the Tamir Rice estate, there is currently about $23,000 remaining in the Cleveland-based estate, but that money is restricted for specific purposes and cannot be used freely by the family at its own discretion — despite the fact that many had donated to the fund under that assumption.

“Technically it’s not their money, it’s the estate’s money,” Winston said. “Distributions from the assets of an estate have to meet specific guidelines, so to say that they would have free disposal to the money in this account would be inaccurate.”

As those tens of thousands of dollars linger in Tamir’s estate, Cleveland awaits news about whether or not the officers involved in the boy’s shooting will be charged.

City officials handed the investigation over to the county sheriff’s department, which has vowed to conduct a thorough and independent probe. On Monday, the Rice family held a news conference. Almost six months after the shooting, they said, they are tired of waiting.

“Less than a second, my son is gone,” said Samaria Rice, Tamir’s mother, during the news conference on Monday. “I want to know how long I have to wait for justice.”

In the meantime, the Rice family has continued to struggle.

“The incident has shattered the life of the Rice family,” the family’s legal team said in a court document filed Monday. “In particular, Samaria Rice, Tamir Rice’s mother, has since been forced to move to a homeless shelter because she could no longer live next door to the killing field of her son.”

Samaria Rice does not remain homeless, however. According to her current legal team, she has moved along with her other children into a modest apartment in Cleveland, where they have been since April.

Tamir Rice's mother: ‘How long I gotta wait for justice?’
Play Video0:46
A New York Times video piece on the Rice family captured their move-in, with Samaria smiling as she unpacked boxes of belongings — including a pair of blue jeans she had purchased for Tamir just before his death.

“When I think about black mothers and all that they have to do to keep their families together, everyone always expects them to be strong and when anything goes wrong, they are accused of being bad parents,” said Madison, one of the Rice family’s current attorneys. “As stressful as life was before the death of Tamir, this woman has had the death heaped on her, the violent killing of her son, by those who are here to protect us. Not only is she betrayed, she is confused and emotionally shattered … but she has to keep pushing for her other three children.”

As of Monday evening, the Rice family was still residing in that small apartment, described by someone close to the family as “sparse” in its accommodations, amenities and decor.

“I am heartbroken. … She is a wonderful woman with a terrific family and she deserves so much more,” Kucharski said Monday night, later adding, “I’m more than happy to be part of the solution. I’d like to help Samaria … I still care about her as a human being … whether I was the right attorney for the case or not.”

In the meantime, King and other online activists created a second fundraiser, coordinated through Crump’s Florida-based law firm, money that will be directly available to the Rice family.

“This time we have it in writing that these funds go directly to her with no impediment,” King said.

By noon Tuesday, $25,000 more had been donated in Tamir’s name.

“Tremendous!” Madison said. “Yesterday when we woke up, there was $300 or $400 in [Samaria Rice’s] account. In one day’s time, she has experienced human touch via computer, love through all of the donations, and it was so overwhelming for her that a 30-minute conversation she and I had, for 28 of the 30 minutes she just sobbed with joy.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...all-that-money-go/?postshare=8381440057215789

The Haiti money he stole:
View media item 1680185View media item 1680186
Why does Jeffrey King get a pass but not Rachel Dolezal? He's flexing his white male privilege and is being defended, but he had the nerve to call Montel Williams out on his blackness. Outside of the charity fraud and "activism", him lying about being black is a big deal because he literally stole a scholarship from a black man to use at Morehouse. Oprah's scholarship that he won is exclusively for black men. He's been perpetuating a scam of pantomiming blackness too long and has lined his pockets doing so. There's a police report and a birth certificate that say he is white. People just have an aversion to facts.

Last edited:
therealrell therealrell

Any links or info on this

"Regarding Farrakhan, the man is a quack who sold the Nation out to the Church of Scientology for $2 Million."

This is the first I hear about it.

Thanks

therealrell therealrell

Any links or info on this

"Regarding Farrakhan, the man is a quack who sold the Nation out to the Church of Scientology for $2 Million."

This is the first I hear about it.

Thanks

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...d-to-avoid-being-devil-christians-satan-jews/
http://www.examiner.com/article/louis-farrakhan-has-sold-out-the-n-o-i

The validity of the sources are for you to determine. Someone on my Twitter timeline was breaking it down a month ago about how Farrakhan has no plan for the NOI and that he's nothing but a two bit hustler. After his involvement in Malcolm's assassination, nothing he says will be relevant to me.

He had no intention of giving them that money until he was pressed. You care to address the Haiti money or is that false too?

the money was going to the lawyers...they switched lawyers during the donations...he then set up a donation fund that will go directly to the family without the lawyers...never heard of the haiti situation...

stay woke fam

been knew the actual organization was bs 

watch hilary try to use blm for votes 

favor for a favor 
mean.gif

So the "Black Conservatives Fund" weren't gonna donate to Black Lives Matter beforehand??? Such out of touch cornballs :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
How you know? Dudes like you smh... why you can't just be wrong?
As far as Haiti, if he really stole 800k, where is the story? You posted a link from 2011. Where is Shaun's retort?

He blocks everyone who asks and the proof is right there about Haiti from the people who were supposed to get the money. Doesn't matter if it was from 2011, the proof is right there. The truth is right there and you deny, deny and deny. No wonder whites were able to infiltrate the movement and profit from it. He gets a dark caesar and now he passes for black.

How you know? Dudes like you smh... why you can't just be wrong?
As far as Haiti, if he really stole 800k, where is the story? You posted a link from 2011. Where is Shaun's retort?

He blocks everyone who asks and the proof is right there about Haiti from the people who were supposed to get the money. Doesn't matter if it was from 2011, the proof is right there. The truth is right there and you deny, deny and deny. No wonder whites were able to infiltrate the movement and profit from it. He gets a dark caesar and now he passes for black.

Them Mexicans know money talk. Mogs migrated over to America and got more pull than black folks. Probably the one minority that came to America with less than black folks but look at a lot of them now. They're not loyal to no party and only vote for folks that are gonna benefit them.

It ain't no such thing as all lives matter or them letting the lgbt community hijack their ****. It's "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR ME"

Salute to the Mexicans even though some can't stand blacks I can still admire their plan of action to succeed

These black 'leaders' and black feminist should take notes. Only thing they've achieved is getting more black folks abused or killed. Dudes get pulled over for a traffic ticket and start bucking like its the bmore riots.

Stop playing yourself into the white supremacist hands.

/rant

Let's talk about it. I've been saying this for a while but people don't want to hear the truth. You think interrupting a rally, civil unrest (not gon say rioting), getting interviews with one person will change things, not in the least bit. Money gets things done and no flip flopping. How many mayors, governors, Congressmen have they approached?

U take a stand with your movement and don't allow anyone to sully it. You don't allow people to suck you into their fight w/o reaping any benefits and you don't let people attach to your fight to reap the benefits w/o putting in any work.

Preach

Back
Top Bottom