info on some gucci dunks. NT school me on them

yeai know they were scrapped, but why? I also know that Nike makes their samples in a size 9. But have you guys ever heard of a size 10.5 or 11 in these?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

There is no such thing as a "Gucci" Dunk.

There is no "Gucci" sneaker made by Nike. Or Brand Jordan.

Just because a sneaker has a Black/Red/Green colorway does not make it "Gucci" anything.

How come no one calls them "Africa" Dunks? Oh, because it doesn't sound as "cool". Well, guess what. Calling something"Gucci" that isn't is not a good look either.

You are still just wearing a pair of Nikes. Nothing more.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Just because a sneaker has a Black/Red/Green colorway does not make it "Gucci" anything.

How come no one calls them "Africa" Dunks? Oh, because it doesn't sound as "cool". Well, guess what. Calling something "Gucci" that isn't is not a good look either.

Damn dude
laugh.gif

How come no one calls them "Africa" Dunks? Oh, because it doesn't sound as "cool". Well, guess what. Calling something "Gucci" that isn't is not a good look either.

Relax.jpg

^^^^
laugh.gif
are you cats serious i was just asking a freakin question. what are they known by? gucci dunks right? not known as africa dunks. If I were to askabout "Africa Dunks" nobidy would know what I was talking about. Some of you cats would catch an ##* whooping in the streets for being such smarts##*es. I almost had to sleep one of you cats at Sole Bar but they just didn't want it.

Basically the reason the "Gucci Dunks" were scrapped is because cats called them "Gucci Dunks" and
laugh.gif
at the dude who was mad as hellabout it.. no life having dude mad as hell over a sneaker nickname

yea
laugh.gif
you feel me my dude. good looking out. I just want to know if they ever made a size 10.5 or 11. I know there's still a few pairs around but idkwhat sizes are around.

What did they look like? I'm guessing you can make something similar on NikeiD, they have the red and green for Dunks. Kinda pricey, though.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

^^^^
laugh.gif
are you cats serious i was just asking a freakin question. what are they known by? gucci dunks right? not known as africa dunks. If I were to ask about "Africa Dunks" nobidy would know what I was talking about. Some of you cats would catch an ##* whooping in the streets for being such smarts ##*es. I almost had to sleep one of you cats at Sole Bar but they just didn't want it.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
. You soft.

Who goes to SoleBar anyway? Another scam by Steve.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Damn dude
laugh.gif

really though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Damn dude
laugh.gif

really though
laugh.gif

To answer your question... they didnt get the approval by Gucci, some legal actions were going to be made if they did release them so they were scrapped andconsidered "samples" and yes they did make a sz 10.5 and 11. and other sizes as well.

and to the illphilip guy....
7ff254d88c87014968081ea8fddd74f5c22f254.gif

They were scrapped because of what "never wear them" said and they also chose the Diamond Dunks over these

I believe these were partially created by Mike Carroll (Girl Skateboards) and Nick Tershay (Diamond Supply) however they chose the Tiffanys over what weresuppose to be the Girl Skateboard dunks aka "Gucci Dunks"

This was part of the Nike Sb Company series (Alien Workshop, Stussy, Diamond, etc.) Were suppose to be released in the Summer of 2005

But there is for sure several sizes ranging from i believe 9-11

I know for sure Nick Tershay (owner of Diamond Supply) has them so im pretty sure there is some of those sizes floating around but really hard to obtain

Originally Posted by 951guero

They were scrapped because of what "never wear them" said and they also chose the Diamond Dunks over these

I believe these were partially created by Mike Carroll (Girl Skateboards) and Nick Tershay (Diamond Supply) however they chose the Tiffanys over what were suppose to be the Girl Skateboard dunks aka "Gucci Dunks"

This was part of the Nike Sb Company series (Alien Workshop, Stussy, Diamond, etc.) Were suppose to be released in the Summer of 2005

But there is for sure several sizes ranging from i believe 9-11

I know for sure Nick Tershay (owner of Diamond Supply) has them so im pretty sure there is some of those sizes floating around but really hard to obtain

You're right on this. Although I thought it was Sam Smyth (Girl Skateboards manager) who came up
with the concept? Oh well, its just another dunk I'll never own.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif
At this guy.

Back
Top Bottom