info on some gucci dunks. NT school me on them

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Are you guys talking about these?

images

yup. and to all of you guys that dont believe. I will have a pair sometime in the future. and i even knowwhat i am going to wear with them
laugh.gif
. yes im very optomistic... money wont be a problem once iI'm in the AirForce

Just get some iD's and glue some denim onto them. That's about what these look like anyway.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Are you guys talking about these?

images

yup. and to all of you guys that dont believe. I will have a pair sometime in the future. and i even knowwhat i am going to wear with them
laugh.gif
. yes im very optomistic... money wont be a problem once iI'm in the Air Force

good luck dude, i had to settle for these.

gucci samples = no cop. i could... but even bill gates knows that they are too over priced.

6af354fb89f48e3d1f696e0f8fb2f940d813278.pjpg

yea theyre a bit over priced but i like them that much. same thing with kobe denim hyperstrike air forces.

do you see a trend? I like denim sneakers... I also want those denim sbs with the red bottom. I dont know they're nickname but theyre dope.

yea theyre a bit over priced but i like them that much. same thing with kobe denim hyperstrike air forces.

do you see a trend? I like denim sneakers... I also want those denim sbs with the red bottom. I dont know they're nickname but theyre dope.
Oddly enough ...they called denims.
happy.gif
If you mean these...

080046.jpg

Save yourself about 1500$ and get these instead...

oh denims? is that what theyre called? thats a nice simple name. weren't they only released in paris though?

yea those up there are pretty sick. i wish they made Hulks in my size! Those are really sick too. Since they didnt make my size I bought my girl a pair
laugh.gif

i wish they made Hulks in my size! Those are really sick too. Since they didnt make my size I bought my girl a pair
laugh.gif

If you're referring to the SB "Hulks", you shouldn't have a problem finding your size unless you
wear a 13+. (or smaller than a 6
indifferent.gif
)

^^ He is not refering to the Hulks SB, but rather the Denims SB lows design by Nathan kappas for Reese Forbes that dropped back in 2003. I still remember theday I saw them at the store for 250.00 and thinking to myself "What 250.00 for some DUNKS?? YOU MUST BE KIDDING"

Anyways back to the topic. Here is my ID pair. Sold them earlier in the year.

I remember when them denim hi's dropped and I was gonna cop and my dude at the time begged me not to cop cuz he wanted to be the 1st one in our store thathad them...
smh.gif
...duke copped those and the lows...I still haven't copped either

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

i wish they made Hulks in my size! Those are really sick too. Since they didnt make my size I bought my girl a pair
laugh.gif

If you're referring to the SB "Hulks", you shouldn't have a problem finding your size unless you
wear a 13+. (or smaller than a 6
indifferent.gif
)

i was referring to womens hulk dunks

never wear them- cleanest denim by a long shot.
and those gucci id's are clean.

glad you got your questions resolved without too much anger.

Back
Top Bottom