Info on these

manager at work gave these to me
i've seen these somewhere, can't remeber what there called though
info?

i love that shoe.
i wish they would bring them out one more time
pimp.gif

"Jordan Team 1" is the retro - I think these were just called Team Jumpman or Jumpman Team (I coudn't get any decisive images from google).

What they are is
pimp.gif
, really wish they would bring these back one more time, great shoes to ball in.

I still need a size 11-12 in the black/white or carolina colorways. If you have them please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by japino

1st Team Jordan.

Released back in 1997.
Sorry but thats wrong. The Jumpman Pro was Jordan's first signature shoe with a "number". It was their first project as a seperatedivision of Nike.

Those came directly after the Jumpman Pros.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by japino

1st Team Jordan.

Released back in 1997.
Sorry but thats wrong. The Jumpman Pro was Jordan's first signature shoe with a "number". It was their first project as a seperate division of Nike.

Those came directly after the Jumpman Pros.
BUT the jumpman pros aren't considered team jordans(they weren't then anyway)

the idea of the team jordan shoe arose with these, the jordan team's, released along side the XIII's. I miss the white/carolina pair(og style, no bluetoe), man...

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

i love that shoe.
pimp.gif

What u found of special on those shoes they are Dawn ugly
are you literate? i've had to go back and decipher every one of your posts, and its taken me quite sometime.

anyway, those are the Jordan Team 1...those were the first Jordans I ever had, in the white/navy blue/yellow...loved thosethings...last year i copped a DS White/Flint Grey pair, with box, the retros though, that came with the jordan facebox

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

i love that shoe.
pimp.gif

What u found of special on those shoes they are Dawn ugly
i killed the ogs in high school
i had the wht/blk pair
kukoc used to rock them
pimp.gif

very comfy

As I said earlier, the shoes in the first photo are original releases named the Team Jumpman, and yes, they were the first Brand Jordan Team shoe.
The Jumpman Pro was the first non-Air Jordan basketball shoe from Brand Jordan.

Brand Jordan changed the name to Jordan Team 1 for the recent retro release.
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike Jordan Team 1 (white/flint grey)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Sale Price $105.00
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike Jordan Team 1 (white / navy)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Sale Price $105.00
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike Jordan Team 1 (white / univeristy blue)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Sale Price $105.00
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Nike Jordan Team 1 (black / white)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Sale Price $105.00
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

The Jumpman Pro were technically suppose to be Eddie Jones's first jordan shoe but then players like KG and a few other began to wear them and thus theywere then know as a team jordan shoe and then thats when the idea of a team jordan shoe was conceived and thus these Team jordans were born.
( i know long sentence)

I really thought Jumpman Team Pro were the first Team Jordans, thats what the reliable source of Sole Collector says as well as many. Dont remember these uglythings though.

i think i used to have these back in the day. it was white and carolina blue.. it was like 5/6 years ago.. very nice shoe.. brought back memories.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

i think i used to have these back in the day. it was white and carolina blue.. it was like 5/6 years ago.. very nice shoe.. brought back memories.

that was the retro

Back
Top Bottom