Info straight from Gentry's mouth... (No jokes here, I swear!)

A Jordan 0/23 countdown pack?!

So, JB would charge us $310 for a pair of the XX3's and an empty box?

^No JB was going to make an Air Jordan 0 for this pack.
laugh.gif

im late but
how limited are the All-Stars?

I really wanted these. I didnt think I would have to line up for em.
Dang it!

Originally Posted by craxyaznguy

lies..... all lies... gentry is a person who wants profit... he will not lose a chance to make some $$

then why won't these be available up to atleast sz 14?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

I can't stop laughing at a thought of a '0 / 23' pack.

Wouldn't that just be buying the XX3's?
^No JB was going to make an Air Jordan 0 for this pack.

^ Right. The rumor was that this "0" would be a brand new shoe designed by Tinker.

then why won't these be available up to at least sz 14

If they're produced in the same numbers as the All-Stars, there should 14's and 15's. Not sure about anything larger.

I was thinking iIF the 0/23 countdown pack was true, that it would be releasing today (april 1) and there would only be the jordan 23 shoes in it and an emptybox for the 0 :tongue:

I have come to turms that about 5% of insiders that post regularly are actually staff under the direction of Gentry himself. Months ago these"insiders" (Gentry's staff) confirmed Nike Air. We all know where that went...

I am personally calling you Nters out, why did you lie 2 us???????

All I know is that Im sick and tired of hearing about the white/red XXIII. We have already seen plenty of pics and know that the release date is a full monthahead of the white-silver anthracites but yet we get no info/pics on these eventhought the rd is closer. All these stupid dumb games by JB is pissing me off.Anyone else? BTW, what aj XXIII has not been limited?

can't wait for these wht/red xx3's but I need these stealth gray xx3's this weekend!!!

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Gentry's a liar. I wouldn't believe a word that hypocrite says.
Hov, I believe you are the only one on this board as sour as me.
laugh.gif
This board would be a real ego killer if Gentry ever looked at it.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

1.) XX3 White/Red will be $185 (not $230) and will be equally limited as the All-Star's
2.) There is no 0/23 Countdown package
3.) Currently, there are no plans to put Air Jordan's or Retro's on NIKEiD, but "never say never"

Just wanted to share. Take it for what it's worth!

P.S. I guess it's a bad day to be sharing info since it's April 1st and some might not take me seriously, but I just got word and I assure you that it is 100% true.

Thank You soooo much for the info. I've been trying to get clarification on the XX3 White/Red release
happy.gif

Is it still true that these will only be releasing in sizes 8.5-13? (I'm guessing no since they are going to have the same availibilty as the All-Stars,but I just need clarification on this)

And is the RD still 5/31?

good looking out on the info
i hope the never put jordan retros on id that would officially kill it

Back
Top Bottom