Information on JFK's assassination.

WHOA
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Something does fly out of her hands...

This is an interesting side to the story, one that I've never heard either. But take it with a grain of salt... maybe 2. The author of that had an agenda,even citing a website that is "the scholarly library of facts about domestic and worldwide Zionist criminality."

Interesting article for sure, but biased. And I think you are looking too much into the .gif. I cant find a gun, cannon, anything in her hand when she'sclimbing out of the car. If I were her it'd have gone into my purse and not been able to be seen on camera.
Someone screencap and circle the thing flying out her hand. I cant find it.

dont feel like reading that whole post but in one sentence what was the point of it, if its trying to prove there was more than one shooter than delete thatasap
smh.gif

there was only 1 shooter that afternoon, lee harvey oswald

/thread

get at me....me and my chick is like jfk and jackie
they cant wait to catch me in dallas
top down...in the grassy knoll....to clap me
kidnap my body and f**k up the autopsy
First thing that came to mind.

But that .gif is
eek.gif

I'm coming back to read the whole thing.

^

Also that gif is the altered one, where the black marker coincidentally goes up when he gets shot but then goes back then after

WAIT ARE YOU GUYS JUSTIFYING THAT JACQUELINE KENNEDY SHOT AND KILLED HER HUSBAND?

NT CANT POSSIBLY BE THAT SMART
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

WAIT ARE YOU GUYS JUSTIFYING THAT JACQUELINE KENNEDY SHOT AND KILLED HER HUSBAND?

NT CANT POSSIBLY BE THAT SMART
according to NT
1.Jacqueline killed JFk
2.H1N1 vaccine will kill you
3, MJ is still alive
4. Jay is part of a secret society
...................need I say more?

^

Do you see her reaction, she is so calm after he is shot.

She doesn't even duck and look at the driver, he stares at her as he was waiting for him to get shot then speeds off.

Also that gif isn't the best you have to watch the longer version where she gets the signal when the guy turns his head around, she stares at him then oncehe turns his head around JFK is shot

you guys seem so sure it was Oswald or not J. Kennedy...how bout some facts to back it up? if you are gonna argue and call people out at least back up yourside

Heres the gif

animation2.gif

Watch JK stares at Governer Connally, he takes a quick look at her than turn his head around then he is shot

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by eeibaby

ChampionEdition wrote:

she didnt flinch. alot of people didnt flinch. it was a setup. and soon as he was shot look at what she did.. she pushed him in the head like "GET
AWAY" wow......

Exactly, everyone knew to play along and duck but she wasn't worried about another shot because she knew there wasn't going to be one. Also at how she
was trying to retrieve the weapon she had slip behind the car
i've watched the video a lot, and i never really realized, until you pointed it out, that she does push him away. that shouldn't be a wife's natural reaction after her husband has his head popped. and as for retrieving a weapon, i don't know if she was, but she was definitely trying to retrieve something.

You guys are idiots.

When the first shot hit JKF in the throat, she was leaning towards JK cause she thought something was wrong with him.

When the second bullet hit JK in the head of course she would push him. His head just got blown into pieces.

do you think she wants to get shot to? shes trying to get out the car.

roll.gif
some of yall are too funny
roll.gif

^

Like getting out the car, gives her a higher chance of living.

I mean come on this picture should tell it all,
Wink.jpg

The wink, smirk & look of regret

^

True. The chances of getting killed is the same %.

but id rather be out of the car instead of sitting next to someone whos brain just been popped.

and for the picture, she looks like shes crying
indifferent.gif

whats wrong with that?

NEIGHBORHOOD, everything you say irks me.

just know you've been ignored.

lol at you catching feelings over the internet.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you guys seem so sure it was Oswald or not J. Kennedy...how bout some facts to back it up? if you are gonna argue and call people out at least back up your side
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They can't produce anything to back up their side.. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They just accept what school tells them and don't bother questioning it orlooking into it.[/color]

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Wink.jpg

The wink, smirk & look of regret
smh.gif

I think conspiracy theories are usually %%#%*#++, but you can't deny that .gif says some things

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

^

True. The chances of getting killed is the same %.

but id rather be out of the car instead of sitting next to someone whos brain just been popped.

and for the picture, she looks like shes crying
indifferent.gif

whats wrong with that?

NEIGHBORHOOD, everything you say irks me.

just know you've been ignored.

lol at you catching feelings over the internet.
Not really, the car is at least a moving target and able to speed away. Getting out of the car would make you a much easier sitting duck target toa potential assassin

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

you guys seem so sure it was Oswald or not J. Kennedy...how bout some facts to back it up? if you are gonna argue and call people out at least back up your side
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They can't produce anything to back up their side..[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They just accept what school tells them and don't bother questioning it or looking into it.[/color]
QFT

If you still believe Oswald was still the killer watch this

Oswald wife, listen to her last words, tell me why she would still be defending her husband even when he's already dead.� No one knows a person more thantheir love ones especially a significant other

i read an article some time back that said that oswald had an impossible angle. they did the mathmatics and the way his head got woped is impossible from thatgun at that angle at that speed. and the shot woulda took her out too.
and if you do some research...everyone within 2 squaremiles died within 10 years. thats an impossible probability.
there is only one film of the shooting, yet the news was there and lots of other people with cameras.
why would the driver look back for 2 whole seconds when he's driving a car with the president? thats silly.
and really ima make this huge so you cant ignore it

IF N's IS CLAPPIN YOU DO NOT HOP OUT THE CAR! SHE MADE HERSELF A HUGE TARGET. YOU DUCK DOWN AND HOPE THEY STOP. HOW DO YOU TRY AND CLIMBOUT A SPEEDING CAR WHEN CATS IS SHOOTIN AT YOUR CAR?!?!
THINK PEOPLE.

IM DONE NOW.

Back
Top Bottom