Information on JFK's assassination.

^

I did not know everyone within 2 square miles died within 10 years.

Thats just crazy

Holy %%%#!

It makes sense too!

I mean if you watch it a few times, and you know what you're looking for, you can see it plain as day!

eek.gif

Heres part of a essay i did on the JFK assassination.

After scrutinizing the Warren Commission and many of the conspiracy theories that exist, I strongly believe in the conspiracy theory that states that there was more than one gunman and more than three bullets fired at President John F. Kennedy. There are a several reasons why this theory seems the most logical. First, the bullet Oswald fired at President Kennedy was a one-inch-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5 millimeter rifle bullet. This bullet was supposedly fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository and it terminated President Kennedy's back at an angle of seventeen degrees. Then the bullet moves upward up to his neck, turns a right turn down to governor Connally's back at and angle of twenty-seven degrees shattering Connally's fifth rib. The bullet then exits out of Connally's right side of his chest. Then, the bullet turns right entering Connally's right wrist shattering the radius bone. At last, the bullet turns left going into Connally's left thigh. I find it quite ridiculous that a single bullet was able to do that much damage at so many different angles. Therefore, there must have been another shooter and more then three shots fired.
I find the Warren Commission to be false and that there must have been another shooter because it was highly unlikely for Oswald alone to shoot more then three bullets in five to eight seconds with the precision as he did. In 1967, CBS reenacted a highly accurate recreation of the shooting, copying the geometry exactly. Howard Donahue, the man that played Oswald, used a 6.5 mm caliber Carcano rifle which was the same rifle that Oswald has used to assassinate President Kennedy. Donahue got 3-out-of-3 hits in about 6 seconds. This proves that it was highly unlikely for Oswald alone to shoot more then three bullets in the five to eight second time frame.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

i read an article some time back that said that oswald had an impossible angle. they did the mathmatics and the way his head got woped is impossible from that gun at that angle at that speed. and the shot woulda took her out too.
and if you do some research...everyone within 2 squaremiles died within 10 years. thats an impossible probability.
there is only one film of the shooting, yet the news was there and lots of other people with cameras.
why would the driver look back for 2 whole seconds when he's driving a car with the president? thats silly.
and really ima make this huge so you cant ignore it

IF N's IS CLAPPIN YOU DO NOT HOP OUT THE CAR! SHE MADE HERSELF A HUGE TARGET. YOU DUCK DOWN AND HOPE THEY STOP. HOW DO YOU TRY AND CLIMB OUT A SPEEDING CAR WHEN CATS IS SHOOTIN AT YOUR CAR?!?!
THINK PEOPLE.

IM DONE NOW.
I'm gonna play devil's advocate and say that no one can really say for sure how they would react in that situation. Maybe for you yournatural reaction would be to duck down and hope they stop shooting but Jackie's fight or flight response told her to try and jump out of the car to avoidbeing shot. Everyone reacts differently in life or death situations. I'm not disagreeing with you though I'm just saying a lot of things in the gifpoint to foul play but Jackie O's reaction in my opinion is the least suspicious thing about the situation.

It does look like she was trying to retrieve something and if you look at the other videos, there is a man behind the limo that seemingly hands her whatevershe was after.

IF N's IS CLAPPIN YOU DO NOT HOP OUT THE CAR! SHE MADE HERSELF A HUGE TARGET. YOU DUCK DOWN AND HOPE THEY STOP. HOW DO YOU TRY AND CLIMB OUT A SPEEDING CAR WHEN CATS IS SHOOTIN AT YOUR CAR?!?!
THINK PEOPLE.

IM DONE NOW. FOR THE NIGHT
you are done for the night, what kind of logic is this? seriously? there is no saying on WHAT NOT AND WHAT TO DO WHEN THE PASSANGER NEXT TO YOUGETS HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF

has anyone ever been put in this situation?

"oh yea just in case someones head whos sitting next to me exploded heres what I should to"

do you have any idea how many nerves are running through you at that moment to even have coherent thinking, its a split second thing, it just happens, and areyou really going to stay shoulder and shoulder next to someone who is OBVIOUSLY the main target, she saw when he was in pain (the neck injury), and saw himdie, its obvious the target was the president, not her

seriously, this theory is flat out embarrassing, I told everyone around me and Im getting nothing but
laugh.gif
as a response

I still don't see what is so farfetched about this theory??? watch the video. you can clearly see something come out of her hand...

and i'm not a conspiracy theorist either but from the information presented in this post it definitely seems like a possibility...

But once again. if this theory is so wrong i'd love to see the facts from another argument, i keep hearing you guys know why...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

THINK PEOPLE.

IM DONE NOW. FOR THE NIGHT
you are done for the night, what kind of logic is this? seriously? there is no saying on WHAT NOT AND WHAT TO DO WHEN THE PASSANGER NEXT TO YOU GETS HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF

has anyone ever been put in this situation?

"oh yea just in case someones head whos sitting next to me exploded heres what I should to"

do you have any idea how many nerves are running through you at that moment to even have coherent thinking, its a split second thing, it just happens, and are you really going to stay shoulder and shoulder next to someone who is OBVIOUSLY the main target, she saw when he was in pain (the neck injury), and saw him die, its obvious the target was the president, not her

seriously, this theory is flat out embarrassing, I told everyone around me and Im getting nothing but
laugh.gif
as a response
Why don't you defend your side then Crank, tell me how one guy was able to shoot 3 direct hits in a span of 6 seconds from a distance

You guys cant say she was wrong for jumping out of the car. Human nature is unpredictable in so many cases, reactions to violence being one of them. For all weknow, she saw her husbands head stretch across the cabin and wanted to get away from it. I know I dont want to be sitting in anyone's brains.

Now get back to arguing.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

oh, let me also add, that if she was indeed trying to jump out of the car, she would've immediately been ran over by the following car.
so tell me, what sense would it make to jump out of a car when
a) people are shooting at you
b) there's a car right behind you
How hard is it to comprehend the fact that when faced with a traumatic life or death situation people tend to act irrationally in order to savethemselves. She really didn't have too many options as far as a way out of the situation it was either a)stay in the car and risk being shot too or b)fleefrom the situation in any way possible ie. jumping out of the car. Her response was a basic fight or flight response look it up.

I'm not saying there's no validity to some of the conspiracy theories but saying she had something to do with it because she tried to jump out of thecar is just stupid.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

so crank, you're saying you'd jump out of the car if people are shooting at you?
that's basically what you're saying, right?
how is that what Im "basically" saying?

I said you cant really thinking logically if the person next to you gets killed in that matter, wether you duck or jump out the car, natural reaction, IT JUSTHAPPENS

this isnt just the usual car getting shot at situation, I hate to be graphic but you guys are not getting the point, the passangers in the front seat justheard shots, THEY DUCKED

Jacqueline kennedy was inches away, she literally heard the bullet wizz by her, saw the side of his pop and leak, probably all over her too.

see how nasty that was? now imagining you witnessing that

so are you still going to question her for jumping out the car?

this topic comes up every 5 months and I get even more interested in it everytime. isnt the gov't leaking information sometime in 2018

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

this topic comes up every 5 months and I get even more interested in it everytime. isnt the gov't leaking information sometime in 2018
most likely. there's a certain time frame where classified info is no longer classified....

and everyone arguing the jumping out of the car thing...dangerous situations lead humans to do unrational things...that being said, you can still see an objectbeing thrown from Jackie's hand, and nobody has presented any facts toward Oswald doing the shooting...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

IDK what to think.
exactly....I don't know the truth therefore I will not dismiss any rational theory. I find no reason why this particular theory couldn'tpossibly be correct.

Well, damn.

After reading all of this, I think she did it.

The guys filming (and editing), to him being incapacitated, to her tucking something, is all too much for me to excuse.

And it also should be too much for you guys that's doubting it to excuse either.

Back
Top Bottom