Information Technology (IT)

I'm taking this week to learn about Microsoft Azure, just the basics. Cloud computing is the future and the AZ 900 fundamental exam is $100.
Try to sign up for a MS virtual training days fundamentals session, you get the cert for free when complete. There's one next week.

I think I need to learn Figma -- i've heard its getting pretty heavy traction on Sketch in terms of prototyping. I haven't encountered a need to learn Azure, bc usually im not making anything more than proof of concept prototypes.

Anyone tried Udemy courses online? Prices are high but they always have a sale with like 70% off. I just want to know hows the experience with the online learning is like.

im interested in this field, seeing this thread up is almost a sign for me to jump in the field.
im reading through the pages trying to build a roadmap as to where to start off.

Anyone here a developer? I’m at WGU for CS and so far the classes have been extremely easy. I started not too long ago and I’ve finished 7 classes. I’m on my first actual programming class now with C++. The previous classes in security, networking, and others were honestly easier than some of my high school classes. I get a feeling that I won’t have the proper education to get a high paying job once I’m done with this degree. I look on reddit and the new grad cs salaries are wild. Like they’re ranging from 100k-350k+. What can I do that will get me on that level in terms of skills and projects? I don’t know that much about coding yet but I’d rather start learning from other sources now then to realize it later. Maybe take a part time bootcamp, or learn from coursera? I’m open to anything that will put me at a high level

Back
Top Bottom