? Infrared VI with Jumpman?

can someone educate me on the black/infra VI's with the red jumpman and the white/black/concord XI's with the jumpman on the insole I've seen onebay? Are these fakes? I know the VI's and XI's released in 2000 had the Nike Air logo in these places.

pimp.gif

For everybody on here talking about it having the jumpman and not Nike Air. If these were releasing, each and everyone of you would be picking these up

2TigerFan3 wrote:
So the best release since you were born???The Katrina Auction was an Ebay auction that benefited Katrina relief. Alot of Jordans were auctioned off. Some that havent been released like white red 3s etc.
No.. I'm actually 31.. had a chance to own and rock a pair of the OG III's, IV's, & VI's when they first came out.. Before peoplestarted collecting and J's became an obsession.. I just say the last decade, cause I haven't seen the VI's out since the early 90's.. ihaven't been keeping up until just the past year or so.. Trying to bring back some awesome memories, and a chance to own the ones I never got to backthen.. I don't collect jordans, i just buy um to wear.. So sad, but I can't just let um sit there.. hahaha

Originally Posted by digitalkid56

2TigerFan3 wrote:
So the best release since you were born???The Katrina Auction was an Ebay auction that benefited Katrina relief. Alot of Jordans were auctioned off. Some that havent been released like white red 3s etc.
No.. I'm actually 31.. had a chance to own and rock a pair of the OG III's, IV's, & VI's when they first came out.. Before people started collecting and J's became an obsession.. I just say the last decade, cause I haven't seen the VI's out since the early 90's.. i haven't been keeping up until just the past year or so.. Trying to bring back some awesome memories, and a chance to own the ones I never got to back then.. I don't collect jordans, i just buy um to wear.. So sad, but I can't just let um sit there.. hahaha
same here mate
happy.gif

i got all excited for nothing
laugh.gif
if these were to release two pairs would've been bought

Originally Posted by jw4

can someone educate me on the black/infra VI's with the red jumpman and the white/black/concord XI's with the jumpman on the insole I've seen on ebay? Are these fakes? I know the VI's and XI's released in 2000 had the Nike Air logo in these places.
fake

Those are really nice and they should be good quality because alot of people said the carmines are.I hope these come out so bad that means the carmines theblack/infrared but not those trash rainbow VI's. COPPED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those are the repoduced retro for picture purposes and the katrina auction
they have many of the katrina jordans on slideshow at bobcats arena in charlotte
wish they would drop some of those

Originally Posted by Dextertbay813

to bad jordans dont look like that when u buy them. jus like Mcdonalds and wendys, it never looks like what it appears to be. sucks! lol
you are SO RIGHT! it would be nice to get a pair that actually looked like that in person. afterall, we do pay a nice chunk of money for a pair. looks like they had one of their best workers make that pair
just for photos. same with the air jordan I on the site. looks beautiful. getting back to the VI, i like how the jumpman air stitching is black onblack...and that the "air" part is stitched also, not like on the carmines where it is not stitched. i could look at these pix all day.

looks like the katrina auction pair to me but idc still my second favorite VI...White Infrared anyone?

Back
Top Bottom