INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

The only reason I could come up with this not being fake is that this guy is an anthropologist doing fieldwork in prison?

The only reason I could come up with this not being fake is that this guy is an anthropologist doing fieldwork in prison?

what these guys expect? a trip to disneyland? youre in %!$*!# jail!
you got dudes scheming 24/7 on how to hurt the staff, but somebody gets roughed up and everybody cries bloody murder
laugh.gif

what these guys expect? a trip to disneyland? youre in %!$*!# jail!
you got dudes scheming 24/7 on how to hurt the staff, but somebody gets roughed up and everybody cries bloody murder
laugh.gif

wish i had HBO seems interesting... i'll try to catch it online somewhere... (btw i found the guy who's in jail, i have no need or desire to talk/bother him... i just thought it would be fun to find him)

wish i had HBO seems interesting... i'll try to catch it online somewhere... (btw i found the guy who's in jail, i have no need or desire to talk/bother him... i just thought it would be fun to find him)

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

I found him too, lol. It was pretty EASY. His last name ends with a G, right? LOL

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

I found him too, lol. It was pretty EASY. His last name ends with a G, right? LOL

This footage has been around for a couple of years (shown @ the Tribeca Film Festival). I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard, it's pretty boring. Unless HBO edits the I SH out of this, it should be pretty uneventful.

This footage has been around for a couple of years (shown @ the Tribeca Film Festival). I haven't seen it, but from what I've heard, it's pretty boring. Unless HBO edits the I SH out of this, it should be pretty uneventful.

roll.gif
Homie just got his homie some extra time better hope media take out don't use that !!++.

But yea that whole cell phone stuff been going on for a minute,Especially in NYC Rikers Island it is known for stuff like this.I know inmates that actually smashed some of the guards while in there and have Ipods and access to phone's,piff and Liq's and get real street food.

roll.gif
Homie just got his homie some extra time better hope media take out don't use that !!++.

But yea that whole cell phone stuff been going on for a minute,Especially in NYC Rikers Island it is known for stuff like this.I know inmates that actually smashed some of the guards while in there and have Ipods and access to phone's,piff and Liq's and get real street food.

Back
Top Bottom