INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

today, 8pm.

nerd.gif

I found it so odd at first that they (prison officials) were in denial that a corrections officer got paid off to actually bring the camera in the jail. Talking about, "how could that person do that to their fellow officers?". I immediately thought of 'Officer Hoyt' in "Training Day". The C.O. that got paid probably WANTED this brought to light.

Maybe he was like, "I didn't sign up for this (whooping prisoner's *!% all day) " And like we all know, CO's are very underpaid. He probably wanted to get BACK at "the system".

I found it so odd at first that they (prison officials) were in denial that a corrections officer got paid off to actually bring the camera in the jail. Talking about, "how could that person do that to their fellow officers?". I immediately thought of 'Officer Hoyt' in "Training Day". The C.O. that got paid probably WANTED this brought to light.

Maybe he was like, "I didn't sign up for this (whooping prisoner's *!% all day) " And like we all know, CO's are very underpaid. He probably wanted to get BACK at "the system".

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

eek.gif
Thats a must see but there better be an explanation of how in the world he got away with doing this or else its a sham.

The same way they get drugs into prisons- paying off COs.
Man,why the f people keep saying this?
eyes.gif
 They also pay off nurses, kitchen workers, pastors, etc.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

eek.gif
Thats a must see but there better be an explanation of how in the world he got away with doing this or else its a sham.

The same way they get drugs into prisons- paying off COs.
Man,why the f people keep saying this?
eyes.gif
 They also pay off nurses, kitchen workers, pastors, etc.

Back
Top Bottom