INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

Originally Posted by hymen man

plz no gay secks

roll.gif

Why does his mother seem proud that her son was notorious for selling drugs and proud of the street life?

Why does his mother seem proud that her son was notorious for selling drugs and proud of the street life?

Its not what you are expecting at all

the only interesting part was dudes story of how this dude wanted to be in a gang and ended up raping his own mother.

They removed the sex scene so dont anticipate seeing it

Everybody in the vid was a gang member so you really couldnt feel sorry for any of the dudes at all.

Its not what you are expecting at all

the only interesting part was dudes story of how this dude wanted to be in a gang and ended up raping his own mother.

Everybody in the vid was a gang member so you really couldnt feel sorry for any of the dudes at all.

Dakingii wrote:

And why on earth would we anticipate on watching a mother get raped by her own son?

nerd.gif

Dakingii wrote:

And why on earth would we anticipate on watching a mother get raped by her own son?

nerd.gif

It was surprisingly underwhelming because Omar's total focus was showing the repeated abuse by the CO's so all you see are 10+ beatings from CO's on lone inmates that choose not to lock-in. In that aspect, they showed exactly what they wanted to; it just wasn't very compelling for most people who wanted to see more.

It was surprisingly underwhelming because Omar's total focus was showing the repeated abuse by the CO's so all you see are 10+ beatings from CO's on lone inmates that choose not to lock-in. In that aspect, they showed exactly what they wanted to; it just wasn't very compelling for most people who wanted to see more.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Dakingii wrote:

nerd.gif

"
sick.gif
" is the emoticon I think you were looking for.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

Dakingii wrote:

nerd.gif

"
sick.gif
" is the emoticon I think you were looking for.

Just finished watching it. I think a lot of these guys forgot that they are in prison for a reason. There was some OD force, but none of which made me become outraged at what I was seeing. Omar Broadway's mother did a terrible job raising him, and the glorification of his drug dealing and excuses she made for what he became was down-right pathetic.

Just finished watching it. I think a lot of these guys forgot that they are in prison for a reason. There was some OD force, but none of which made me become outraged at what I was seeing. Omar Broadway's mother did a terrible job raising him, and the glorification of his drug dealing and excuses she made for what he became was down-right pathetic.

Originally Posted by filly413

Someone spoil it for me please. What happen when they was bangin on homie cell at end of the trailer???
And did people really not kno they was on cam??
Nothing. I think that was the last night he used the camera.

& other inmates were aware of the camera.

Overall, This !!@% was overrated & looked so much better on the Trailer.

Originally Posted by filly413

Someone spoil it for me please. What happen when they was bangin on homie cell at end of the trailer???
And did people really not kno they was on cam??
Nothing. I think that was the last night he used the camera.

& other inmates were aware of the camera.

Overall, This !!@% was overrated & looked so much better on the Trailer.

Back
Top Bottom