INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

Originally Posted by maddog345

It was interesting. Could have been much better. There was too much outside talk. They should have showed more jail footage. They had a segment where they showed a bunch of clips of the guards beating on the prisoners. That went by to quick. They should have extended those clips. Entertaining but should have been better.

Dude's really critiquing a documentary shot by a man in prison. @+#@%, Scorsese and Chris Nolan didn't shoot this!
roll.gif

It was interesting. Could have been much better. There was too much outside talk. They should have showed more jail footage. They had a segment where they showed a bunch of clips of the guards beating on the prisoners. That went by to quick. They should have extended those clips. Entertaining but should have been better.

Dude's really critiquing a documentary shot by a man in prison. @+#@%, Scorsese and Chris Nolan didn't shoot this!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

roll.gif

So you can't have an opinion of it?  I'd understand if it just wound up as clips on youtube or whatever,
but it was put on by HBO there was some production involved.
Overall it wasn't entertaining, it wasn't groundbreaking or raw.  It was just footage.
I just couldn't find any point where I sympathized for the guys at all during the shooting
I really couldn't figure out what angle they were trying to give throughout the film

Originally Posted by iBlink

roll.gif

So you can't have an opinion of it?  I'd understand if it just wound up as clips on youtube or whatever,
but it was put on by HBO there was some production involved.
Overall it wasn't entertaining, it wasn't groundbreaking or raw.  It was just footage.
I just couldn't find any point where I sympathized for the guys at all during the shooting
I really couldn't figure out what angle they were trying to give throughout the film

Someone spoil it for me please. What happen when they was bangin on homie cell at end of the trailer???
And did people really not kno they was on cam??

Someone spoil it for me please. What happen when they was bangin on homie cell at end of the trailer???
And did people really not kno they was on cam??

Back
Top Bottom