Inside Info on 2013 releases

HQ...what's up with some City Series X's?  
New Yorks at least...I may actually purchase another JB product if you release those in a somewhat respectable form.  

That "leather" used on the White Cement IV's...
30t6p3b.gif

Sad to say but
If Grapes drop. . . People are getting killed
Esp what you've seen happen with the Galaxys
30t6p3b.gif

Nice try JB. I'm out after playoff XII's. No chance in hell I'm buying any of these.

a few years back my boy was selling his grapes to me for 150 DS. dude was desperate cause he wanted to buy a chain.

Don't know why I didnt cop.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reener

a few years back my boy was selling his grapes to me for 150 DS. dude was desperate cause he wanted to buy a chain.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Your avy seems to relay your exact sentiments...

i like the Vs. i had the royal/stealths and the '07 metallics, but i sold them about 2 years ago to pay for other things. im not a fan of yellowing soles, but i can look past that for the Vs. i'm not a fan of the '23' stitched on the shoe either. i would have loved to buy the '11 metallics, but the '23' was the dealbreaker for me. now and then i still try to look past it. from that logic, ill try for the grapes. we'll see *shrug*

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Originally Posted by blco02

I find it hillarious that a shoe that no one wanted last time around is so highly sought after now. I'm talking about the Laneys- they were on sales racks at FootLocker for $59.

So true as with so many of the kicks now adays.

I'm not jumping on that bandwagon, those were nasty in 99 and will continue to be nasty in 2012.

I passed on the laneys when they sat on the shevles at the factory outlets here in Australia and will pass again if they drop.

5's are one of my all time fav's so hoping for a pair of fire reds to wear, not a huge fan of the grapes, but will cop 2, maybe 3 pairs to use as trades for shoes im after
wink.gif
, as they will be easy to obtain here in Australia !

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by reener

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Your avy seems to relay your exact sentiments...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lyrical92

Sad to say but
If Grapes drop. . . People are getting killed
Esp what you've seen happened with the Galaxys
30t6p3b.gif

Shhhhhhhhh.. let's not get into all that. Last thing we need is people associating Jordans with a release like that.

December 23rd, 2011 or "C Day" (
laugh.gif
) is already being constantly compared to any Jordan release right now.

I really think that some people have post-traumatic disorder from it.
tired.gif

But the Grapes will be copped with a fiery passion, as well as the Fire Reds and possibly the Laneys.
pimp.gif
good line up

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Jayizill21

can't imagine the chaos grapes will cause in this 2012 sneaker teenage sneaker craze

At some point it has to die down.  I mean, when will people who live paycheck to paycheck realize that 100 pairs of shoes in their closet is too much.  Mix that with people who strictly buy to try and resell and it only makes sense.

When the bubble pops it's going to be SO nice. All the shoes people have been sitting on will end up going for retail or below. It's just like the big speculation markets that killed every other fad for the masses. When the bottom drops it's going to be great for those of us that actually want to wear the shoes.

Originally Posted by JR1zero

The grapes are def a multi cop. All the Vs with this years line up and the yearly 11 release and thats a wrap
Nice avy. Born Suspect, Chris Rock with the Grapes
pimp.gif

Anyways, regarding the releases:
Fire reds: maybe, probably
Laneys: pass. Again.
Grapes: hellzzz yeah, my RETIREMENT gift. Will most likely double-up (the only other shoe I've ever doubled up on were the Concords).

Oh yeah, no packs please!!

i hate these rumors. unless you have official information with a style code, no need to get peoples hopes up.
30t6p3b.gif
atthe whole Grape/Laney rumor during 2011.

The Grapes are the only must haves for me. Thanks JB, for givving me an easy year next year
laugh.gif

I would like the fire reds but that would be too many white shoes.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

i hate these rumors. unless you have official information with a style code, no need to get peoples hopes up.
30t6p3b.gif

Alright we all know they won't be a Grape/Laney pack. Two white shoes in one pack? But the Grapes are due for a rerelease. Don't know when the Laney's came out but I don't care. I'll get em if I can't get my hands on the Grapes or Fire Reds. It would be insane not to rerelease the grapes

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

30t6p3b.gif

Alright we all know they won't be a Grape/Laney pack. Two white shoes in one pack? But the Grapes are due for a rerelease. Don't know when the Laney's came out but I don't care. I'll get em if I can't get my hands on the Grapes or Fire Reds. It would be insane not to rerelease the grapes
"due for a rerelease"
roll.gif

you could say that about so many shoes, but lets not get into that.  Why would it be insane not to rerelease the grapes?  JB will make money with whatever they release, especially with the new gen. brought on by the past few general releases.  I hope the grapes and laneys dont release, it just brings more hype.  but to each his own i suppose 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom