Instagram?

Bunch of fake people in here who say they'll follow back but don't. 

Debating whether I should expose them on here or not.

i follow back mostly everyone who follows me, but if your instagram is strictly shoes, i wont :lol: . I love shoes as much as the next man but its annoying to see em on my feed

@lastoninstagram
I follow all #NT back...
prob start postin more pics for summer

:pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone see this rumor?

http://hypebeast.com/2013/6/rumor-instagram-to-get-video-on-june-20

A few days ago, Facebook quietly began rolling out special, coffee-stained invites to key people regarding a private press conference to be held on June 20. While the Social Media giant could be churning up any number of alluring features, functions or advancements, TechCrunch is reporting that sources close to Facebook and Instagram are thinking that a Vine-like video addition may be in the works. While the news isn’t entirely new today, the addition of video functions for the much-loved photo sharing App would make sense. Add to that the fact that video has seen a strong presence with the popularity of Vine, Viddy, Cinegram and Socialcam rapidly onboarding new users, video on Instagram is seeming like a big possibility. While only time will tell if this rumor pans out to be true, functionality additions and UI updates have already proven that — like it or not — Instagram is rapidly developing beyond its humble and simple photo sharing roots.

Back
Top Bottom