Instagram?

It's just funny to me how concerned people are with how many followers they have and wanting to keep track because if someone unfollows you, you obviously take offense and have to unfollow them right away. Hell yeah I'm gonna unfollow you if you post corny **** all the time and/or post every hour.

Just admit it has to do with ego.

It's just funny to me how concerned people are with how many followers they have and wanting to keep track because if someone unfollows you, you obviously take offense and have to unfollow them right away. Hell yeah I'm gonna unfollow you if you post corny **** all the time and/or post every hour.

I'm not talking about that...thats understandable.

I'm talking about the people who follow with the intent to unfollow.

I'm not talking about that...thats understandable.

I'm talking about the people who follow with the intent to unfollow.

Hate people who follow just to unfollow :smh:

So I followed most people on the past few pages and will follow some more on this page and thanks btw for the followbacks it's proper decorum. I really don't care if people post pics of whatever I got my regular fam that does that all the time... For those of you who haven't followed back WTF is the hold up?! LOL

I think it's funny how many people are worried about their ratio.

Like you have 3000 followers but you follow 50 people LOL...you are so cool. Instagram hyping up people's egos man...dudes and girls. People wouldn't follow their own family just so they ratio looks nice :smh:

Word.

Follow me though, I follow back bros :lol:

@_Just1n

Last edited:
I think it's funny how many people are worried about their ratio.

Like you have 3000 followers but you follow 50 people LOL...you are so cool. Instagram hyping up people's egos man...dudes and girls. People wouldn't follow their own family just so they ratio looks nice :smh:

Damn skippy :lol:

But I still follow ALL my #NT fam.

LT_Junior

I follow a lot of athletes, rappers, celebrities, etc so my ratio will always be off. I could care less. Corny if you ask me.

Anyways, @C_Boy79 and I follow all #NT back

anyone suggest any nice more natural girls to follow...i use instagram to look at them...

@J_thagreat

Hate people who follow just to unfollow :smh:

I didn't even know that was as bad of a epidemic as it is until you guys mentioned it. The funny part is the people who have that on their profiles have thousands of followers and they only follow about 9 people themselves :lol:

Last edited:
ratio kinda makes it not fun tbh, I want my tl full of pictures. celebs and athletes got good stuff so I follow a lot of em

Back
Top Bottom