Instagram?

When dudes follow you, just to get that follow back, then unfollow :rolleyes especially when your acct isn't private.

Instagram is serious business :lol:

I follow EVERYONE back that has #NT in their bio, or has shoe pics. I follow most private accts back to see if it's an acct I'd like to follow. I'll unfollow if they post pics I'm not a fan of.

I think I followed most everyone. For you guys saying it's in the sig some of us are pretty much exclusively on mobile and aren't seeing those sign on a regular basis. Post a link and I'll follow.
Instagram.com/anthonypino11
That's my personal page. Kicks, food I cooked,things I find comical.
Instagram.com/bumblefrogmixologyeliquids
That's my business page. Everything about my line of premium liquids for en cigarettes including what's stores stock them, upcoming events etc

When dudes follow you, just to get that follow back, then unfollow :rolleyes especially when your acct isn't private.

I follow EVERYONE back that has #NT in their bio, or has shoe pics. I follow most private accts back to see if it's an acct I'd like to follow. I'll unfollow if they post pics I'm not a fan of.

That's why I stopped messing with this thread like that, one day I looked and about 24 #NT unfollowed me. Female #@$% :lol:

some of y'all gotta chill with posting 20 times a day.

mostly ****/memes yall steal of twitter

and the blatant reselling on release days 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
I don't really have a problem with what most NTers post. Except drugs or sneakers every 30 seconds :lol:

I don't get it I really don't. Lol. I show love to all NT unfollow? I don't mind sneak pics if they are cool shots.

Last edited:

:smh:

I personally love seeing shoe pics, I really like it when it's un hyped kicks that no one cares about

Man, I heard some girl in Starbucks talking about how she posts specifically @ noon on a Tuesday because that's IG "prime time" or some nonsense.

******* joke, man, **** actually achieving in life, let me get my followers up, :pimp:

The only time I'll unfollow is if you unfollow me, never post, or post too much nonsense.

Then again, all I post is sneakers and chips, so all you guys should probably just unfollow my ***.

:lol:

http://instagram.com/iiihypr

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it I really don't. Lol. I show love to all NT unfollow? I don't mind sneak pics if they are cool shots.

I feel the exact same way. Hell memes don't even bother me if they're funny and you don't post 30 per day...lol

I've never unfollowed someone with #NT unless they unfollow me first. Not that serious to me. Anyways, @C_Boy79

Who remember when lucky luchiano posted his whole childhood photo album? In 5 mins.

Last edited:
I lied earlier. That is one #NT I had to unfollow last year. Too many close up selfies for my taste, not to mention he didn't follow back... :\

dudes that take selfies with their girl and post sappy descriptions :smh:

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure I unfollowed you on accident once.

I remember scrolling thru my feed and I was like, "why haven't I seen any snacks posted in mad long?".

Then I go to your page and I wasn't following you...

I've randomly unfollowed so many ppl, it's weird.

Back
Top Bottom