Instagram?

Hey! I just started my own sneaker illustration feed on instagram ! Check it out , it is called @linesole_

@internationalchestday.

food, fitness, shoes, women.

no reposts, memes, ballet poses of my sneakers

so i used to follow pretty much all of you guys but i deleted my ig and now i have a new one! @princessmiichiee

Instagram.com/withmfb

Follow all #NT fams. Not one of those sneaker snobs, word to Al Audi aka Instagram.com/casualalfredo

Also got Instagram.com/floodthegram
Working on a few marketing and promotional projects via photo and video. Much appreciate the follow there, too.

Anyone have odd glitches with IG? Like they like loss followers and people you follow out of no where? Today my profile must have been fixed cause I follow way more than I had originally.

Anyone have odd glitches with IG? Like they like loss followers and people you follow out of no where? Today my profile must have been fixed cause I follow way more than I had originally.

I just followed you, so you should have +1,lol

But yeah, my followers jumped by almost 100 when I woke up this morning, I thought it was just due to me reposting SDCC stuff :lol:

^^^^^I just saw your add and it didn't plus 1. Haha. Something is definitely wrong unless someone just unfollowed while you added. I guess it will revert back later.

I only seem to constantly lose followers and gain them back up, no glitch on my end with an extra 100 followers out of nowhere :lol:

@_urbb if I see a #NT or #NTLK or something similar, I got u back :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom