Instagram?

I added a bunch of you guys. Lots of good pics. Want to start posting pics of my collection, but haven't had too much time. Follow me at jgh0st and ill follow all NT back.

@_solefrsh

I ALWAYS follow #NT. Besides I could use new people to follow timeline is so un interesting recently.

@kevchao8

Latest pic - our little feature on Hypebeast

Damn I just made myself an instagram and I don't even know why :rofl:rolleyes but on that note, follow me and I'll follow back @respect_finesse

I guess I made it for the comedic value... And for the ratchets

what are good ig's to follow that post crackin things like nature, weed, parties, drugs etc. ? im already following a lot of artists and cars

@pizzawithranch

what are good ig's to follow that post crackin things like nature, weed, parties, drugs etc. ? im already following a lot of artists and cars

@pizzawithranch
i follow some growers as well as pro poker players who arent too known outside of the scene (negranu and ivey are the famous ones that even irv gotti hangs around with as well as other celebs) on ig. i live in philly and post up random hiphop/food/funny/poker stuff. im a bboy living the hiphop lifestyle with the illest crew in the east coast - Repstyles Crew. i also graff so i follow mad artists and random celebs, but to answer your question just follow mayweather, skyhighatrist, oceangrownmike and some others on my ig ( @JLM215) follow me NT and ill follow back! p.s i chatted with Aneesa from RW and made a comment on her about her nose being fake by surgery...she @ me real quick and i was caught off guard lol...just funny to get a reaction from anyone anywhere with a quickness. 

Back
Top Bottom