Instant Karma -- Using a stolen credit card to buy a laptop from Walmart

[h1]Walmart Busts Three Men for Fraud After Accidentally Selling Them Empty Computer Boxes[/h1]
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
service_ap_36.gif
Store employees later discovered they had indeed sold an empty box to the three men.
CHANDLER, Ariz. - Three men from Mexico have been arrested in what authorities are calling a stolen credit card scam.

Adolfo Paz Gracia, 35, Javier Carreno Cruz, 29, and Jose Diaz Valenzuela, 29, were booked into Fourth Avenue Jail in Phoenix on three counts of forgery and one count of fraud schemes each.

Chandler police responded Sunday to a Wal-Mart store when employees reported three men bought a laptop computer and returned with an empty box, claiming a laptop was never in it.

Thinking the men were attempting to defraud the store, store employees called police.

When police arrived, one of the men ran away. During the chase, he threw credit cards to the ground. Police recovered the cards and determined they were forgeries.

Authorities say further investigation showed the three had 19 forged credit cards, which they allegedly had used to buy electronic items from other Wal-Mart stores in the Phoenix metropolitan area.

The counterfeit credit cards were encoded with valid stolen credit card numbers and police say an investigation is ongoing to identify the account holders.

Store employees later discovered they had indeed sold an empty box to the three men.

lol...
morons...the lot of them

Wouldn't an full box weigh a hell of a lot more? How aint they know from jump street? Oh well...dude, you're goin 2 jail. Gotta be a empty feeling 2 gothrough all that 4 nothin.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Wouldn't an full box weigh a hell of a lot more? How aint they know from jump street? Oh well...dude, you're goin 2 jail. Gotta be a empty feeling 2 go through all that 4 nothin.

I see what u did there

I just don't see how grown men can make such bad decisions...

Nothing is worth my freedom.

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Three men from Mexico

am i reaching or does that seem kinda racists i mean ok they got arrested for fraud and all that but why they got to bring up race like that got anything to do with the crime
I agree, just another reason why people stereotype minorities.

womp womp, karma at its finest. Hope they send those guys back to where they came from.

Three men from Mexico

am i reaching or does that seem kinda racists i mean ok they got arrested for fraud and all that but why they got to bring up race like that got anything to do with the crime

Reaching. I'm sure if they were white americans they'd describe them in a similar fashion. But they were in fact 3 mexicans.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Three men from Mexico

Reaching. I'm sure if they were white americans they'd describe them in a similar fashion. But they were in fact 3 mexicans.
i doubt it they most likely would of said something like this

"3 guys arrested today for fraud"

they wouldnt bring race in or nothing if they was white

exactly.

it's just adding fuel to the fire.

Back
Top Bottom