Interesting Article about Shaq's Disdain for Dwight Howard

I didn't know Shaq took shot at Kareem. I like Shaq but he likes to keep people down in order for him to be on top.

QFT! Honestly I think Shaq is one of the biggest reasons people hate Kobe. He made Kobe out to be the bad guy, when I think it was the other way. around.And now he doesn't want Dwight to shine.
smh.gif
Everylikes Shaq because he's a clown. But behind that makeup is a sucka.

Lost in that the rap, was the line, "That's like Kareem saying to himself that he's better than me." Well, remember this: Abdul-Jabbar averaged 22 points and eight rebounds on a Laker championship team when he was 37 years old. When I asked him how that lyric made him feel, Abdul-Jabbar said, "The gratuitous insult? I considered the source and I slept very well that night."
i dont really care what shaq says in his raps BUT kareem saying hes better than shaq?...the greatest scorer ever?...the 6 time NBA MVP?...the 6time NBA champion?...19 time NBA all-star?...that guy?...c'mon
smh.gif
what is wrong with shaq?...i loved shaq i mean he brought us the 3 championships in the early decade but when i heard about this last year ithought the kobe part was funny but shaq talking bout kareem
tired.gif

i think shaq should realize young guys like dwight howard idolized him and he needs to praise dwight instead of making him feel like he does

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Shaq is only human and @%% talking something we all do. We all talk @%% about other people because sometimes they are better than us or they do something that some of us are not capable of.

Like some of us, we always want to be on top or the best at this and that. But its human nature to talk and since shaq is a superstar he's magnified. No hate from me bcuz dude is only human.

if i were to say "shaq is so immature or dude is insecure" id be a hypocrite because we all act like shaq in our own ways.
Nah dude, speak for yourself. Not everyone goes out of their way to belittle others who might be surpassing them or already ahead of them. That kind of behavior is "human nature?" I don't buy that at all.

That kind of insecurity/immaturity is overzealous and pathetic. That's jealous female-like behavior. Real catty BS type stuff.

Saying we all act that way is simply an attempt to level the playing field and give a pass to the kind of person who, like Shaquille O'neal, has garnered a reputation for himself as someone who talks out of his +#*. "We" don't all act that way.

But it's ok. After all, it's Shaq. He's a funny guy. He's won championships. It's "cute" when he does it.

Co-sign. I can't believe someone would actually post that ...

I remember when shaq came out with a book blasting the admiral, they asked the players on the team about it and they were clowing him, saying it was a pop upbook. Shaq is well known for throwing people under the bus.

i understand that shaq feels like he needs to be the absolute best to have played the center during his era in the league. his insecurity that a fellow firstround magic center would win a championship at a age when shaq couldn't is killing him. his hate is purely because he fears dwight's potential to be aperennial all-star and a dominating force for the next decade to the point that maybe his legacy would challenge that of shaq's. or that dwight'saccomplishments when hes done playing might make people forget about shaq. whatever his insecurities are, treating howard this way in spite of how howard stillviews shaq, is pathetic. shaq is always entertaining/funny/witty but he needs to learn to respect others

the master of Panic will have the last word on the flopper....hahaha shaq needs to quit being so bitter...

Originally Posted by MHT214

This just in, Shaq's reaction to this article:

shaq-face.jpg

this just in, my reaction to your attempt

shaq-face.jpg

Shaq is a chump, period. it used to be funny, but now that he is irrelevant, and it's annoying

MAN if it wasnt lakers playing in the finals right now..id be rooting HARD for the magic and dwight to win the chip

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Don't wanna deviate from the subject, but you really think MJ is going to truly embrace Kobe or James if or when they pass him? I don't think so. Publicly maybe.
they cant and wont pass him its like them dreams were the faster you run the further they get type of things
Honestly I think Shaq is one of the biggest reasons people hate Kobe. He made Kobe out to be the bad guy, when I think it was the other way. around.

nah kobe is the biggest reason people hate him, aint no flippin that around

everybody knew if they would have stayed together they would have won atleast 6 rings this decade

but nice try

Dude is definitely insecure.

How else is it, dude disses former coaches/players when he switches teams? Every time.

Then he takes swipes at former C's, and upcoming C's. He did the same to Yao when he was coming up, and because Yao is established now, he'sbacktracked and anointed him one of the best C's in the game. Now he's doing it to Dwight. Dude even took a swipe at Chris Bosh of all people.

Bottomline, he likes to be the center of attention.

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by MHT214

This just in, Shaq's reaction to this article:

shaq-face.jpg

this just in, my reaction to your attempt

shaq-face.jpg

Shaq is a chump, period. it used to be funny, but now that he is irrelevant, and it's annoying

040103_shaq_vsmall_4p.widec.jpg

everybody knew if they would have stayed together they would have won atleast 6 rings this decade

really?

they would've went for 3 more rings after damn near being swept by detroit?

this is the biggest misconception in the history of the nba
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

He's always used comedy to hide behind his insecurities... I don't understand this beef with Howard though
smh.gif

It's because Dwight is basically the first legit dude to be potentially as dominant as Shaq. If Bynum was better Shaq would have beef with him too.

If I was Shaq I would hate Dwight Howard as well.....

People are to quick to throw out comparisons and call somebody "The Next _____." In this case....Shaq has earned the right for his name to be in awhole 'nother galaxy. Howard shouldnt ever be compared to Shaq at this stage in his career. He isnt even close to being as good as Shaq was.

Originally Posted by bballah3

If I was Shaq I would hate Dwight Howard as well.....

People are to quick to throw out comparisons and call somebody "The Next _____." In this case....Shaq has earned the right for his name to be in a whole 'nother galaxy. Howard shouldnt ever be compared to Shaq at this stage in his career. He isnt even close to being as good as Shaq was.

But we don't see MJ getting mad at all the Kobe/Lebron talk.

What's the point of dissing Kareem?

The point of dissing everybody who's he dissed? (The list is long)

What does Chris Bosh have anything to do with anything?

he was trying to make subtle sexual advances towards dwight and got shut down

thus, salt

Back
Top Bottom