Interesting Article about Shaq's Disdain for Dwight Howard

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

All this hate on Shaq for what? Trash talking?

IMO trash talking isnt anything more than that. People take things WAAAAAAAY too serious. Let dude say what he wants.

Shaq and his humorous antics/trash talking is appreciated. He will be greatly missed when he retires.
Trash talking is done on the court. And if it is done off court it needs to between two opponents. Shaq isn't trash talking he's salty

Great article OP

Shaq has always been a fan fav, but he comes off as an insecure beeyyaattccchhh doing and saying these things. I've never heard or read anything about D12making negative comments about the caboose.

I do remember hearing that people like Shaq need so much attention b/c they are insecure.

Maybe he needs a hug!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I'd take Yao Ming over Dwight anyday (for the next few years atleast).

you can have the center that only plays half a season. Ill take a center that is healthy and is the DPOY

Shaq is a clown. Doesn't want his time to be up in the NBA so he goes around dissing ay'body and an'body. He remind me of the type of dudes that bein they 50's still trynna wear Fubu and Jordans. Like let it go, B and fade away into the sunset
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Dear God,

You havent answered many of my sporting prayers in the last decade, but I'm asking this with all my heart and soul. Please o sweet merciful Jesus, bring the diesel to cleveland. I would take that over a Cowboys playoff birth.

Thank You,

Emmanuel

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I'm sad to hear that Shaq has become what he is.

He was my favorite during the dynasty, and I was upset to see him go at the behest of Kobe.

But now we see where the hands on the clock have come to: Shaq needs to understand his place in the NBA. No longer a spry, franchise player, but a wizened vet, someone who should be releasing his grip slowly but willfully.
typical shaq fan
indifferent.gif
What the hell? Don't talk like you know me, I was pretty young when the dynasty was developing, it's now that I can see how things werewith a sharper lens.

Shaq's twitter:

THE_REAL_SHAQO my yahoo sports wrote a bad article abt me , I'm gonna cry , yea rt, wanna kno the real its comn frm my shaqberry I'm da reporter now

Shaq has a personal ranking of all the best centers, and if he thinks he's better than you he feels like he can treat you like a bum. He did it to Ewing,DRob, Yao, etc.

Dear God,

You havent answered many of my sporting prayers in the last decade, but I'm asking this with all my heart and soul. Please o sweet merciful Jesus, bring the diesel to cleveland. I would take that over a Cowboys playoff birth.

Thank You,

Marley
even if shaq went to cleveland and played well all year but somehow got beat in teh playoffs, espn headlines would read "Lebron gets no helpagain. He cant do it with sub-par roster" dudes in a win-win situation with teh media

Originally Posted by tmoney85

Dear God,

Thank You,

Marley
even if shaq went to cleveland and played well all year but somehow got beat in teh playoffs, espn headlines would read "Lebron gets no help again. He cant do it with sub-par roster" dudes in a win-win situation with teh media

If Shaq did that I would be disgusted...like hes already a douche but then hed be a super front running douche

Back
Top Bottom