Interesting Article on Athletes that wear JB

I mean honestly if I had endorsement offers from every shoe company I would take Nike. I think Nikes are made better and more comfortable to play ball in. Plus I would feel like I'm living through Jordan's legacy wearing his shoes. I would want to create my own and not be "the guy who wears Jordan's". The whole curse thing is ridiculous. Injures happen and off court problems occur with players on Jordan, Nike, Adidas, reebok, every brand. Not just Jordan.

interesting read, yet funny 
laugh.gif

i dont think the shoes athletes wear have anything to do with wat they do outside of the game they play .

Just like MJ is a bad GM, drafts bad players...*cough* Kwame & Morrison *cough*

JB also chooses some bad athletes to rock their joints.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I wouldn't call this an article but more of a Blog or collection of thoughts...

It basically picked Jordan Athletes and found bad stuff that happened to them all. Doesn't bad stuff happen to everyone?

Penny Curse

Kobe Curse

Lebron Curse

Carter Curse

Curse of the Curse.

I think Mike's proven he's a bad GM... he doesn't need a curse to prove he's not a very good talent evaluator.

Adam Morrison and Kwame Brown anyone?

If I were 2nd in the NBA Lottery I would feel pretty confident that Id still get the #1 rated guy coming out.. cuz Mike wont pick him

yes. this article is rubbish.

Yeap this article is crap. Why not add ralph sampson,
Grant hill, penny hardaway, tracy mcgrady....
Oh wait, they did not wear jordans but
Nikes, filas and adidas?
So we have other brands curse?
Totally crap theory.
To the article writer: get a life
wink.gif

hmmm kobe bryant was coming close to signing...looks like hes doing good
laugh.gif

why didnt derrick rose sign with jb

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Gary Payton - by the time GP joined the Brand, he's less the Glove and more in need of some love. Seattle ditched on him, so did the Bucks, Lakers and the Celtics. Now that he's in Miami, it's easy to see he's washed up and badly in need to retire.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Perfect execution!

i disagree with this, as there are many bball players who disprove it... ray allen, jason kidd (went to the finals while wearing jordans), dwyane wade, chris paul, carmelo anthony, DEREK JETER c'mon son

Ray Allen - #1 trey shooter
Derek Jeter - continued to ball + Minka Kelly

DWade - touchdown passes to and from LBJ

Chris Paul - let's see where he takes the Clippers

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I wouldn't call this an article but more of a Blog or collection of thoughts...

It basically picked Jordan Athletes and found bad stuff that happened to them all. Doesn't bad stuff happen to everyone?

Penny Curse
Kobe Curse
Lebron Curse
Carter Curse

Curse of the Curse.

I think Mike's proven he's a bad GM... he doesn't need a curse to prove he's not a very good talent evaluator.

Adam Morrison and Kwame Brown anyone?

If I were 2nd in the NBA Lottery I would feel pretty confident that Id still get the #1 rated guy coming out.. cuz Mike wont pick him
exactly what i thought after reading the "article". but still a good read

Back
Top Bottom