Internet Speed Test Vol. 2013

Someone from KC comes in here with a Gigabit screen shot....
eek.gif

Last edited:
Im on U-Verse in LA and I pay about 50 bucks for 18mbps on a 15 dollar off promotion.
I want to go to Charter, but it was terrible a decade ago. And when I called a year ago, they didnt offer wireless routers, I don't want to do that myself.

Setting up a wireless network isn't that hard, you'll be fine. We had charter a decade or so ago but it was only for TV and i agree, they suck, still do honestly. The UI they use in their menu/guide is prehistoric. So far though the internet has been flawless, i think you'll be fine to make the switch. I came from u-verse too.

:wow: **** that **** I aint posting mine after seeing some if these Chamberlain-esque numbers. :smh: I'm calling my ISP in the morning, I had NO clue how bad I was getting dicked until now. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I got the second lowest stats in here smh no wonder I can never get a ****** online shoe release :smh:

Last edited:
On campus universities always have the fast *** Internet so I'm not surprised but :lol: @ U of L slow *** Internet

:wow: **** that **** I aint posting mine after seeing some if these Chamberlain-esque numbers. :smh: I'm calling my ISP in the morning, I had NO clue how bad I was getting dicked until now. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

thats real. I thought my **** was fast with ATT 12 mb and dudes have connections putting up 90 :x :smh:

Im on U-Verse in LA and I pay about 50 bucks for 18mbps on a 15 dollar off promotion.
I want to go to Charter, but it was terrible a decade ago. And when I called a year ago, they didnt offer wireless routers, I don't want to do that myself.
Setting up a wireless network isn't that hard, you'll be fine. We had charter a decade or so ago but it was only for TV and i agree, they suck, still do honestly. The UI they use in their menu/guide is prehistoric. So far though the internet has been flawless, i think you'll be fine to make the switch. I came from u-verse too.
My boy told me the same thing about 6months ago. That the internet was consistent now. I remember the internet would just stop working for hours at a time. Just crawling dialup speeds. I don't even have tv, so I don't care about that.

I may switch to Charter. How much are you paying, if you don't mind me asking? And do you have the 30 or 100mbps?

To you cats pushing 40+ down, are you on wired connections or WiFi?

Please respond.

Back
Top Bottom