INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ill be honest, in my area the only time i see interracial couples is at walmart
laugh.gif

i really hate that place btw
sick.gif
mean.gif
the one on adams?

thread bout to be laced with cornball brothas

real ****, its really not that big of a deal

and the people who like talking about dating outside their race are doing it for the wrong reason 9 times out of 10

interracial relationships are a good thing.
mixed chicks >

and i dont see how a man could honestly say that he only talks to chicks of his race...there are too many good looking women in all different colors
gotta catch em all

You could be a different color and still be in the same race

I get your point though I guess

and the people who like talking about dating outside their race are doing it for the wrong reason 9 times out of 10
Attraction is the wrong reason, are we genetically engineered to like people of our own ethnicity only?

It means people are becoming more accepting of others. Progress one might say.

What it means to me tho...nada...more black women for me. I don't care if she's Jamaican, Nigerian, Panamanian, or Brazilian. Black women make my loins rock hard and I don't give a damn who knows.

Attraction is the wrong reason, are we genetically engineered to like people of our own ethnicity only?
No i think we are socially engineered to do that

I think what he means is that its wrong to feti****e woman based off their ethnicity.

And trust me, there are many people who do. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Too many good lookin chicks to be sticking to one race only.. Multi racial kids>

I'm in a interracial relationship btw.

***** with that stupid question brah

Well if you prefer a certain ethnic look, how is that wrong?
I clearly wrote people having a fetish over a certain ethnicity. If you need to know the difference, just google it. Tons of articles out there.

I'm mixed (white and black).. I've messed with pretty much every other race

My girl is currently 100% Chinese

I clearly wrote people having a fetish over a certain ethnicity. If you need to know the difference, just google it. Tons of articles out there.
Well if you look at his post, he stated that 9 out of 10 times it's for the wrong reasons. 9 out of 10 people aren't going for other ethnicities based on fetishes.

I have no problems with IR dating

If you are living right now, whether 50 years back or 5000 years back, people that did not look like each smashed in order for you to exist

Thats just a basic principle of D   P.

What i will say though, is that if you bump carts in the grocery store with somebody of  a different race and meet them organically and fall in love thats a BEAUTIFUL thing

BUT if you outchea looking for certain types of people like dragon balls based on mostly race alone that is very funny style IMO

IE.. White girls that only date black guys or vice versa/ marrying a white guy in certain Asian and Hispanic cultures is looked upon as a major come up, or black women and men that want or have a seed by a certain race of man so their kids will look a certain way ("good hair")

It may sound crazy but this ish definitely happens and will continue to happen, But Ive always thought that it was very weird.

Maaan...I'm black on black on my side...my girl half Filipino half black....my son a quarter Filipino and the rest black...as far as his cousins tho....black...white..Filipino...I think I seen somebody with a Mexican over the holidays....long story short we get it poppin!! #Seattle

I have no problems with IR dating

If you are living right now, whether 50 years back or 5000 years back, people that did not look like each smashed in order for you to exist

Thats just a basic principle of D   P.

What i will say though, is that if you bump carts in the grocery store with somebody of  a different race and meet them organically and fall in love thats a BEAUTIFUL thing

BUT if you outchea looking for certain types of people like dragon balls based on mostly race alone that is very funny style IMO

IE.. [COLOR=#Red]White girls that only date black guys or vice versa/ marrying a white guy in certain Asian and Hispanic cultures is looked upon as a major come up, or black women and men that want or have a seed by a certain race of man so their kids will look a certain way ("good hair")[/COLOR]

It may sound crazy but this ish definitely happens and will continue to happen, But Ive always thought that it was very weird.

I def agree with you on it being shady to want to get with someone of a certain race as a "come up"
but i don't see anything wrong with lets say a white female saying she only dates black men (just an example you gave).
There's nothing wrong with someone being attracted to a particular race and only wanting to date within that race imo,
i mean if you aren't physically attracted to a certain type of person why would you entertain dating them?

How weird is it that I've never been in a relationship with a Hispanic woman?:lol:

5 years with a black woman (I guess that's fairly close to my own race) and three plus with a Filipino woman.

I'm so thankful I never had to deal with any discrimination from the family. I'd get looks on the street, but I couldn't care less about those people.

There's something beautiful about two different cultures and perspectives meshing together. I don't think I'd enjoy a relationship with someone very similar to me culturally quite as such. Those variations in custom and cultural norms are what make things fun (and at times tough). I look forward to raising an interracial child one day.

EDIT: I do agree with the point that some people get into those relationships for the wrong reasons. I've never really been one to have a real preference, though.

Maaan...I'm black on black on my side...my girl half Filipino half black....my son a quarter Filipino and the rest black...as far as his cousins tho....black...white..Filipino...I think I seen somebody with a Mexican over the holidays....long story short we get it poppin!! #Seattle
This is what I love. A family reunion with such a mix of races and cultures able to look at one another as family just because that's how things worked out. Respect to your family, bro. That's a beautiful thing.

Last edited:

Yeah man we don't give a **** in Seattle/PNW. :nthat:

I'm black and white so I don't have a situation where I look at one race over the other as ideal seeing as I myself am mixed raced.

I love not being boxed in as mixed chicks>>>>>>>*

Last edited:
In a 1000 years aint gonna be no ethnicity er' body gon' be mixed b 
glasses.gif

(im 100% black n my shorty 100% Ecuadorian btw)

Last edited:
all my relationships have been interracial.

i dont get along with girls of my race i think they're childish, materialistic and they just plain dont contribute anything to our future as a unit.

i dont worship any women or a particular race of em either, white and mixed black girls are my preference though.

Back
Top Bottom