Interview at Nike today

Don't mention you're a "sneakerhead" that will turn them off and think youre only there for the discounts and are high risk that might steal or take advantage of the discounts, like I did lol

If you participated in a sport mention that. They like that and think you will somehow relate to the customers who are there to buy athletic apparel/sneakers.

I was hired there when I was 16, I am 24 now so I don't remember specific questions.

Last edited:
Mention how into sports u are
Also say ur fav athlete is Steve Prefontaine
Do a quick Wikipedia look at dude and give some tips on dude
They will be Impressed he was like their first Nike athlete
Tell them some of the Nike ethos u believe in
Don't remember them so google that real quick
Mention something simple as ur fav Nike shoe no hypebeast shoe
Like a volmero say how comfortable they are yadda yadda yadda
Follow that advice and ur in
Also working for Nike ain't how u think it is
It was cool dont get me wrong
Just some of the people that work there are :smh:
Like working at Nike has its own culture
Hard to explain it
But my tips should help real talk

Last edited:
tell them you're a member of a secret elite club full of virgins called NT.

If it's a woman, tell her you'll eat her butt... If it's a dude, tell him you'll eat his mother's butt...

Panel interview was pretty easy lots of nervous people in there giving answers that wrent even relevant to the questions. I feel I did well so I hope to hear back soon. Didn't mention that I was a sneakerhead haha.

Former employee. Like others said don't mention you're a sneaker head. I remember they asked my why I'm passionate about nike. I threw out som BS answer about being into the technology that gets put into Nikes shoes or something like. Don't wear heat either. I went to my interview with some white on white af1 lows.

Be yourself. Mention NOTHING about your shoe-collection hobby. Tell them how you can contribute to their team. That's what they wanna hear -- people who can well represent their brand.
U used to work at ntsf??????

San leandro or livermore
I may know u
U could be my bae and not know it
How about we make that happen
I don't work for Nike anymore
But still know peeps at different stores
I got the perfect spot for a first date
U like black dudes???
:rofl: Also interested where you working what's up with that nt hookup. :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom