Interview With A Monster

Had to be FoxKobe for this.smh. that chump is where he belongs. He can say anything he wants now, but that fool wasn't doing that be he saying when he was on the street. If so he'd been killed a long time ago. He just knows how to make a story sound good. I'd slap his monkey *** out here on these streets.

He was only in 3 days..Let's see his reaction after 6months or even after his death sentence in court. He started to show some human norms on reflection at the end when regretting taking the pistol but due to the cameras he was probably like f it... He's not a monster..

I thought this was gonna be the video where they interview the cannibal. killed a owman and ate her over the course of 3 days. loopholes in the Japanese court system and he's a free man. He also has a girlfriend now and is famous

I thought this was gonna be the video where they interview the cannibal. killed a owman and ate her over the course of 3 days. loopholes in the Japanese court system and he's a free man. He also has a girlfriend now and is famous
I was thinking the same thing. Think it was Vice that did it with the same title. Could be wrong.

I was thinking the same thing. Think it was Vice that did it with the same title. Could be wrong.
Yup
That's where I learned about it
I actually thought the vid was gonna be about Aileen or whatever her name is
the female serial killer that Charlize Theron played in that movie monster
I saw one of her last interviews
And damn she looked crazy
Eyes bugged out and ****
Gave me the creeps

I'll just save everybody some time
laugh.gif

not doing this to derail your thread kind sir

Last edited:
You can clearly tell the tough guy act wears thin and he realizes what he did with about a minute left...

Guess we had to take the heat of the white folks today...

Because this has been posted before.

I keed.

America had a hand in creating this monster in OP's vid............
Nah he and only he is responsible for his actions. America didn't make him gun two dudes down. If America does this then everyone would be a murderer.
Sometimes your environment
The way ur brought up
The people in ur life or for that matter not in your life
Certain circumstances can shape and mold a person
To become somebody they wouldn't normally have been
If there had been proper guidance in there lives.
I do get what ur saying though
And can admit u have a point
But I also see the other side of things as well
And know that everything isn't so black and white

Dude's trying to cover his true feelings by going with the IDGAF act.
Yep. I interview incarcerated convicts everyday. A lot of them are very easy to see through.

If you guys want to see a real monster, watch an interview with Jeffrey Dahmer or the BTK killer. Those dudes were/are beyond tapped.

Dude's trying to cover his true feelings by going with the IDGAF act.

Yep. I interview incarcerated convicts everyday. A lot of them are very easy to see through.

If you guys want to see a real monster, watch an interview with Jeffrey Dahmer or the BTK killer. Those dudes were/are beyond tapped.
What do u do????
U ever Interview a convicted person who REALLY gave u the creeps???? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom