Introduce your pix...I'll start...

whassup all, this is DaAznFella, aka V, repping the 206 niketalkers up on NikeTalk right now,

I've been apart of NT for about a year now, and it's been great, there isn't many ppl who are interested in shoes in seattle, well here's my pix as promised over in the "Sexiest Niketalkers" forum... http://pub38.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm9.showMessage?topicID=27309.topic

other niketalkers just up your pix, or not i guess hahah, please no flames, lets make this a coo post for all NT heads to see who's who

Notice the dissapearing Turtles Pillow... :tongue:
tongue.gif

DSC00024.JPG

Gotta have the matching Pinwheel you know??? :lol:
laugh.gif

DSC00034.JPG

Yo, my name is Henry, and i've only been here for about 2.5 months

PIC_0112.JPG

la femme who you talkin to??? heheh

and i don't smile cuz i got braces....just wait till they come off, you'll see my teeth in ALL my pix..

ppl gotta keep uppin the pix hahaha

photopage_25399.jpg

yea the authentic tmac for you NT'rs out there....pix was about 3 months ago, shaved head and all

aye specific....you ain't seen nothing if you think that is a lot of gundam models...just wait till you see my room....

daaznfella, where is that...heaven?
"YourDaddy is not going anywhere, he will be back in Philadelphia next year" -Larry Brown

daazn gots the babyface, but erryone there is attractive lookin IMO.

And henry u DID bastardize ya boy in that pic, lol but i gots the real thing so :wink:
wink.gif

----
"I cannot imagine life without challenge. Without challenge we could not go beyond those obstacles to reach the goal we all seek: the realization of our dreams. That pursuit is the rock on which my life has always rested.." - MJ
----
Dem boys gon' mention..
That juss' the way I shake it..
Makes they lil soldiers stand at attention..
Hands gon' be inchin'..
Cuz you standin' and flinchin' ..
Tryna hold ya hands back from pinchin'..
----
NT Member since December 17, 2000

^^^ ultimate pimp pic right there. Can't nobody beat that one...I remember that thread from like two or three months ago...when Mags and BFO were checking out "cars"... :wink:
wink.gif

Ced

Who gives a damn about the ice on your hand?
If it's not too complex, tell me how many Africans died for the baguettes on yourrolex?
[Ms.Dynomite - It Takes More]

hot import nights...... is there anything more fun ? .... real talk i go for the cars...... chicas are just bonuses...... but i always laugh at fools waiting in front of the stage instead of walkin around .......
[h4][color=F5DEB3]copacetic. [/color][/h4]

Come on NT'rs, me, henzo, and showmasta can't be the only ones with a digi cam???? even if someone attempts to "diss" then they are just ignorant, get to know sum NT'r ppl, this is a good chance, don't be scared!!

yea ceddie, that was at the show, while they were looking at cars...i was off doing my thing...

i STILL ain't seen la femme's pix yet, and she never let me know on those xvii's...tsk tsk

and yes....that is heaven :tongue:
tongue.gif
[email protected]-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

If I hadn't seen you guys on NT I would NEVER expect that you like NIKE's. It's all good tho.

I forgot what I was going to say

This is all i got guys....

I dont have a digi camera and this was takin by my friend when i was about 15. I am 17 now, and i have been here for about 2 years.

Jaybone3.jpg

Fun night.....
* FOR SALE: Two Pairs of XIII Mid

- Black/red XIII DS size 9.5 - $175
- White/Red XIII DS size 9.5 - SOLD
-'SHEED' AF1's , Various sizes of - $130
-AF 2's , Various sizes - $95
- I Also Have a Lot of size 5 & 5.5 Jordans for sale (11's,13's, and more) - CHEAP

I am on the Legit List as number 119

E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or offers

YO! Passed out drunk at 15, gangsta or disturbing? I'll vote for gangsta. DF!!!
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

i wonder if you fell asleep watching XFL or what...
[email protected]-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

now that's a classic pic. hahaha. you and the captain make it happen. sorry i that sounded lame. lol

site1062.JPG

taken with a digicam, sorry the pic sucks.
[h1] [color=990000]W[/color] [color=CC0000]Y[/color] [color=FF0000]L[/color] [color=FF6600]D[/color] [color=FF9900]C[/color] [color=FFCC00]A[/color] [color=FFFF00]T[/color] [color=FFFF99]8[/color] 9[/h1]

it was one months before i turned 16.... not too disturbing. LOL.

Hey, i dont smoke or nothin like that.... Thats how i have fun.
* FOR SALE: Two Pairs of XIII Mid

- Black/red XIII DS size 9.5 - $175
- White/Red XIII DS size 9.5 - SOLD
-'SHEED' AF1's , Various sizes of - $130
-AF 2's , Various sizes - $95
- I Also Have a Lot of size 5 & 5.5 Jordans for sale (11's,13's, and more) - CHEAP

I am on the Legit List as number 119

E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions or offers

^^i'll second that notion...
Wyld...u're pretty damn cute.

HoLLa At mE mA!!!! :tongue:
tongue.gif
hahaha
jk jk

i bet you'll have tons of "lonely collector" emails filling up your inbox soon. have fun with them.

[color=FFFF99]
Dirtylicious...it'sDirtyLickinGood
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom