Introduce your pix...I'll start...

are you going to the seattle summit? not too far for you. i am driving down from vancouver. please go. i don't wanna be the only female there.

thanks but I don't want to be on any list, I'm not interested in that kind of attention. I'd rather keep myself on the down low.
[h1] [color=990000]W[/color] [color=CC0000]Y[/color] [color=FF0000]L[/color] [color=FF6600]D[/color] [color=FF9900]C[/color] [color=FFCC00]A[/color] [color=FFFF00]T[/color] [color=FFFF99]8[/color] 9[/h1]

cute and humble, good combo....
AIM = Seven6ROC02..................Member Since: July 18, 2001
[table][tr][td]Ima Show You How To Do This...[/td] [/tr][tr][td]:Forum:[/td] [td]:Email:[/td] [td]:AIM:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip-Hop-World[/td] [td][email protected][/td] [td]Seven6ROC02[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hip -Hop - World - Moderator[/td][/tr][/table]​

^ yeah, i wanna see my teachers face :smile:
smile.gif

[table]holla at me

[email protected]
[/table]

damn its weird seeing pics of peeps you would never think are into js or niks if you saw them i real life.

come on people. nt is a community of shoe lovers, wouldn't you want to show off your gear???? or even meet that special sombody?????

POST PIX!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhaha
[email protected]-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

That does it. Post your collection 'Cat and you can have m5star's spot, lol.

J/K Carra.

Do I see a dorm room in the background?
[table]Checkout WWW.NDConceptz.com - For Shoe Enthusiasts by Shoe Enthusiasts[/table]

This is what i'm talkin about...here to introduce you guys to hottubthony

Anthony.jpg

[email protected]-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

here's a low quality pic from a bad digicam. the pic is blurry, but the headband makes my hair look like a du-rag/beanie and my face suggests that I have down syndrome, but I'm pretty normal in real life.

349697.jpg

YO! That's right, I'm a WHOLOTTA man, ya dig? Also, it was about 4 in the mo' on a Carnival cruise ship. Not exactly an oppurtune time to take a picture. But peep the hair... a Pimp! Don't expect any more pics as horrible as that one, if any more at all. DF!!!

*Good looking out D.A.F. Are my jeans dirty?...
"Andre 3000, the year to fear is already here. Must look beyond, sounds from the center of the sun. Reason for a gun? Only one. Strong believer in self-preservation..." - Andre 3G-Ski

wyldcat your real sexy
NIKE PLEASE PLEASE RETRO THE JORDAN VII BLACK/LIGHT GRAPHITE-BORDEAUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Wyldcat89 your GRRRREEEEAT!! *sorry I just had to say it* :smile:
smile.gif

La Femme Jordan est certainment une belle femme...pas de questions.

Ced

Who gives a damn about the ice on your hand?
If it's not too complex, tell me how many Africans died for the baguettes on yourrolex?
[Ms.Dynomite - It Takes More]

I was hoping to see Dirty's pic but now I have to go to work. hmmm
[h1] [color=990000]W[/color] [color=CC0000]Y[/color] [color=FF0000]L[/color] [color=FF6600]D[/color] [color=FF9900]C[/color] [color=FFCC00]A[/color] [color=FFFF00]T[/color] [color=FFFF99]8[/color] 9[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom