Introduce your pix...I'll start...

LOL @ EMbrawler, you aint got to lie, that pic was taking yesterday. You look like a black forest gump.

These pics should be shown to new comers to scare them away.
Look at the shoes in my pic, yea I gotdemkickz

LOL i see lorenzo(rucker2)...dam lorenzo u look like fabolous...lol harry potter poster.....

i see illmatic ***** wow u do look like that guy from the neptunes...now send my stuff back lol

yea world famous that first pic of u reminds me of swizz

long time no see omega

my pics now....pretty recent

with my hair out
picture57.jpg

one of my different row styles
Picture93.jpg

poppin my collar baron davis style
Picture106.jpg

"slide off with a nba jumpoff"

EM is the reincarnation of Rog from "What's Happening".

Lemonade was a popular drink, and it still is/I get more props and stunts than Bruce Willis.....

Yo Em, are you slightly ******ed......LOL
I think would would start a fund to help out Em, I will donate 5 dollars to start it off.

seriously....

You should see shoe in all her glory...

goddigitydamn...she's a cutie fellas......too bad you can't see....muwahahahahha

[color=FFFF99]
Dirtylicious...it'sDirtyLickinGood
[/color]

I think TW3K is em's twin.........lol
dag, I knew a al queda member was on niketalk, just couldn't figure out who.

i think if you combine shoeheads personal pix with the one she uploaded....you can get a general idea of who she is :smile:
smile.gif

[email protected]-DaAznFella++Current Project: Painting the Black/Black/Red XIV's, to Black/Red/Red....++ Got Sz 9 Kicks???? let me know

minimanmanman i think i know you! went to ask a friend to make sure, but it was'nt working no more. you take it off?

Igotdemkickz,

You need to refrain from making disparaging remarks to other NTers, or you'll be banned.

LDub24: I went to HS w/ you :smile:
smile.gif

As for the pics...boomspeed's acting up and doing it again. I can't even log in.

Back
Top Bottom